Pissing Whenever and Wherever

On 8/21/2022 at 12:07 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I held my piss in all morning. I finally opted to get naked and get on my knees and pee on the basement concrete. I feel so much better now that my bladder is empty and that the concrete is soaked in my pee.

0FB2CD52-2568-436D-841A-EAC618EADF63.jpeg

2A93EA18-3CA8-4394-97E2-A18E05E8AF3D.jpeg

F2851E20-8DA0-4D47-98D1-E963530240A7.jpeg

73C73F42-5EB3-45B9-B0F2-C8893954A33E.jpeg

E5BA9B50-21AB-420C-BA45-9CBB24B89684.jpeg

Nice stream and beautiful body 

10 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was in the car with my female cousin and my dad. My dad was driving and I was in the passenger seat, with my cousin in the back middle seat. We were driving out of town about an hour away to go to one of our favorite fall places for cider and donuts. I deliberately didn’t piss before leaving the house. I had on jeans, sneakers, underwear, and a shirt and jacket. I was feeling like I was going to burst. Without speaking, I took my sneakers off, and then my jeans and underwear. I pushed my seat as far back as it would go, and bent my knees and put my feet on the dashboard, with my knees parted. I spread my lips with my fingers and started spraying the dashboard. It got everywhere. It was a powerful stream of piss. My dad glanced over and smiled. My cousin was peaking her head over my shoulder and said “damn, now I need to piss too”. My dad encouraged her to not be shy about relieving herself. Once I had finished up, I was getting dressed again. She had pulled her leggings down to her knees and sat on the edge of her seat and was pissing onto the carpet. It hissed out of her pussy. I glanced back and watched her go while my dad pretended not to look in the rear view mirror. 

Just as we pulled up, my dad said he was going to piss real quick. He opened the car door, got out, stood facing the inside of the car and unzipped. He pulled out his cock and started peeing into the car on the floor. The door was blocking anyone from seeing him, and we were parked between some cars. He pissed for awhile. Before he zipped back up he shook himself dry.

Totally love this. Wish i had seen it!!

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...