Pissing Whenever and Wherever

18 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I forget to share this recent adventure. I saw my female cousin for the first time in a long time. We used to piss out back behind the pool together, in the shed, and in my closet. We’ve pissed behind couches, in the car, and in movie theaters together. 

We got together and got coffee together. We finished up and discussed the need to go to the bathroom. We looked around and saw an alleyway. We walked towards it, in broad daylight. There weren’t any dumpsters or anything to hide behind. It was an alley between two small stores. Neither of us really cared if anyone happened to see us. We pulled our pants down, squatted down side by side, and both went pee. She peed slower than I did, mine was a heavier stream. The entire time we both looked at each other’s pussies. She had a beautifully shaven one, where mine was hairy as per usual. She has very nice lips, not too big or too small. A nice light pink color. Her clit stuck out a little bit as she squatted and pissed on the cement. We did happen to notice one guy walking by who glanced our way but paid us no attention. We got up and admired our puddles and walked away. 

Such a hot and wonderful story. I am glad you have people in your life who will pee with you. Always great to see you @pop-a-squat.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I went on a late night walk the other day. I was with a good male friend of mine. We were walking down the sidewalk on a semi busy street when I needed to piss. I looked around and there really weren’t any alleys or secluded places I could use. I couldn’t keep walking without going pee, I needed to go that badly. I held it in out of shyness due to it being a busy street. 

I could see a guy walking towards us farther down the sidewalk. I didn’t know what to do. I was afraid I was going to wet myself and embarrass myself in front of my friend. Without thinking about it, I pulled down my jeans and got into a squat and let myself piss. It was pouring out and loudly hissing on the cement in between my sneakers. My friend stood there silently. He happened to glance a few times between my legs looking at my pussy. The man down the sidewalk was getting closer and could see me in full view going pee on the sidewalk. He didn’t seem to care one way or another. I’m sure he’s seen other people pee outside. I kept going even when the guy got much closer. As he approached I apologized for peeing so publicly. He told me not to worry about it and that he understands what it’s like to have to pee somewhere. I finished up and pulled up my pants and we kept on walking. 

I agree!  If someone needs to pee desperately and no options are available, it is better to do it publically than wet one's clothing.  I wouldn't care too much if I witnessed it.

Personally, I would try to do it in a manner as to not create a river of pee that was too much of a nusance or damages property if at all possible.

Definitely better out than in  - and I'm sure your friend would rather you didn't have to walk home in soaked jeans.

Kudos to him for being a good friend and not making a fuss, sounds like quietly he may have been enjoying the show too.  Did either you or your friend discuss it at all as you carried on walking - or was it one of those awkward things not mentioned again?

• Like 1