Pissing Whenever and Wherever

On 5/21/2022 at 12:51 AM, pop-a-squat said:

As my pants were down and old man and his dog walked by and didn’t say a word.

I'm sure he enjoyed the view.  I know I would have done.   However, I would have most likely said something like "Looks like you needed that" or "Does that feel better?"

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Recently I was invited over to this guys house who had a piss fetish, he invited over another couple to join us. 

I drank a lot of water in anticipation. When I got to his house the other couple was sitting on the porch talking to the host. I really had to use the bathroom. I asked the host where I could relieve myself. He dared me to squat on the porch and face them and piss. I got up without hesitation, pulled my pants down, squatted and began soaking the wooden porch. When I was finished pissing, the host told me to leave my pants down and sit next to him. He sat there and played with my wet cunt. 

We went inside and the two men needed to piss. Me and the other female asked to hold their cocks. The host wanted to piss in a drawer in the living room and the other guy asked if he could piss on the inside of the front window. Both of them pulled down their pants and we held their cocks as they each pissed for us. 

The girl wanted to be naughty and asked if she could sit on my lap and pee between my legs. I said of course. I took my pants off just in case and allowed her to pee on the carpet but whilst sitting on my lap. 

Do you enjoy watching someone pee a lot? Or do you like comparing your urine volume with other people?

9 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Recently I was invited over to this guys house who had a piss fetish, he invited over another couple to join us. 

I drank a lot of water in anticipation. When I got to his house the other couple was sitting on the porch talking to the host. I really had to use the bathroom. I asked the host where I could relieve myself. He dared me to squat on the porch and face them and piss. I got up without hesitation, pulled my pants down, squatted and began soaking the wooden porch. When I was finished pissing, the host told me to leave my pants down and sit next to him. He sat there and played with my wet cunt. 

We went inside and the two men needed to piss. Me and the other female asked to hold their cocks. The host wanted to piss in a drawer in the living room and the other guy asked if he could piss on the inside of the front window. Both of them pulled down their pants and we held their cocks as they each pissed for us. 

The girl wanted to be naughty and asked if she could sit on my lap and pee between my legs. I said of course. I took my pants off just in case and allowed her to pee on the carpet but whilst sitting on my lap. 

Why are you wearing a bathing suit at your uncle's pool? Why not naked?

• 4 weeks later...

As a kid and I would go to the beach with the rest of my family, we would all pee on the  beach including my parents.  Sure sometimes more often than not we would go in the water and pee but we would also just discreetly pee into the sand. The toilets were either to far away or to disgusting to use. For the most we would just sit and pee through our costumes, no one would ever notice and if they did nothing was ever said.

• Like 3
On 7/25/2022 at 3:59 PM, GenericUsername said:

All beaches should allow people to discretely pee anywhere if there are no restrooms nearby. What do they expect? 

Well effectively they do.  I doubt very much if anyone would challenge discrete peeing on a beach where there are no toilets.  There are no other options and everyone has to pee.   Certainly in the UK, as long as nobody is exposing themselves in a manner which could be construed as offensive then there is no legal case that could be held.   A discrete pee whilst sat or kneeled on a beach or even stood discretely would be highly unlikely to be challenged by anyone including police or authorities.

10 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

As a kid and I would go to the beach with the rest of my family, we would all pee on the  beach including my parents.  Sure sometimes more often than not we would go in the water and pee but we would also just discreetly pee into the sand. The toilets were either to far away or to disgusting to use. For the most we would just sit and pee through our costumes, no one would ever notice and if they did nothing was ever said.

Nobody would say anything because (a) you were being discrete and they probably didn't notice and (b) they were all doing the same.   Everyone needs to pee if they are staying there for any length of time.

My view is that it would only be an issue if you stood up in the middle of the beach and peed right out in front of you towards other people.   If those people didn't like the idea then they could (but even then most likely wouldn't) report you to the police.   More likely they would video it on their phones and upload it to the internet for the world to see.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was at a friends house and needed to use the restroom. Instead of the toilet I opted for the heat vent in her bedroom. I took off my pants and stood over it and let out my stream. 

That’s hot.  Heating vents like that are not really common in the UK so I am not familiar with the system, but I presume they are under floor ducts that carry warm air to various places.  If you pee in them then presumably the pee sits in the duct until it eventually evaporates  and the aroma will be circulated back into the room for quite some time.  I wonder if she will work out why she is smelling pee in her bedroom.

Super hot thing to do though as there is no immediate evidence, just a gradual aroma release over time (or at least that’s what I assume - please correct me if I am wrong). It seems like a very convenient toilet. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I needed to use the restroom so I pulled my shorts off and sat on the edge of a table with drawers and pissed into the drawer.

1570FE3C-D0AE-4207-8382-0188D2DFD2EA.jpeg

40DF4701-68C5-4E69-BA18-823920026988.jpeg

7C133E79-50C5-420D-A32B-6EC0413C9E8E.jpeg

Super hot picture and good close up of your pussy. I Nice stream out of your pussy. I miss theses pictures. 

On 7/30/2022 at 2:48 PM, Alfresco said:

That’s hot.  Heating vents like that are not really common in the UK so I am not familiar with the system, but I presume they are under floor ducts that carry warm air to various places.  If you pee in them then presumably the pee sits in the duct until it eventually evaporates  and the aroma will be circulated back into the room for quite some time.  I wonder if she will work out why she is smelling pee in her bedroom.

Super hot thing to do though as there is no immediate evidence, just a gradual aroma release over time (or at least that’s what I assume - please correct me if I am wrong). It seems like a very convenient toilet. 

I'm pretty sure that's how it works. When a housemate and I peed down the heat vent of the house we were getting kicked out of that was the idea.

• Like 1

I'm also no expert on hot air heating, as was said it's not really common in the UK - although I seem to remember from small childhood it maybe being a thing for a while in the 70's.

From an engineering perspective I'd guess any warm air heating system must have been designed to allow for condensation to drain away.   I know having a basement is more common in the USA than for us, and if your heater (furnace) is in a basement then that would be the lowest part of the system.  Otherwise if the pipework runs under the floor and is the lowest part of the system then I'd imagine it has a moisture trap type drain.

Still entirely possible though that the aroma would linger.  

• Agree 1