Pissing Whenever and Wherever

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @pop-a-squat,  I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues to deal with, but hope your treatment is has been helping.  

Thanks as ever for the great pictures.   Supper hot as always to see you simply peeing in the room rather than bothering to go to the toilet and a great view of your pussy, stream and puddle.  You said it was a room you were staying in.   Was that in a hotel or something or maybe with friends?   Looks like a hard floor, did you leave it to dry or did you clean up the evidence?  Sorry for the questions and feel free not to answer if you don't want to, but it all helps with imagining the situation.

On 12/11/2021 at 8:44 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Hey friends! Sorry I have been away, I went to a treatment facility last minute to work on some issues of mine. 

I recently did some pissing in the bedroom I’ve been staying in. I was sitting down listening to some music on my phone when the urge to take a piss hit. So I got up, walked to the corner of the room and pulled my jeans down. I got into a low squat and began pissing on the floor. I made a nice little puddle. I hope you enjoy seeing my pissing cunt after my hiatus.

1061F726-2302-4F5B-99EE-68FCBD4C92AC.jpeg

5E83FA45-743E-4B7C-A81B-07DABA12B6CB.jpeg

17ED4D3A-6848-4C34-9D91-DE5F7DF177E7.jpeg

C4E1600D-A0FE-4BBE-836F-FB39A7D63EC9.jpeg

It's great to see you back, I think we've all missed you. Truly great pics.

12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@pop-a-squat has posted a request to Admin to terminate membership, and thus far hasn’t been online since Christmas Day morning. 

We live in hope of a change of mind. 

Oh I see,  It’s a shame to see her go but I wish her well. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose

Definitely sad if @pop-a-squat does leave us.  She has a great attitude to her peeing and has posted some brilliant content.   She has also been nominated by several people in the golden stream awards, which shows how popular she is.   Would love for you to stay @pop-a-squat, but if you do go, then I wish you all the best for the future and maybe you might consider gracing us with your presence again at some point further down the line.

• Agree 1
On 12/16/2021 at 8:18 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I needed to piss on my way to treatment and so did my dad. We pulled into a parking lot and I took off my pants and spread my legs. I pissed on the car floor and then he pissed on the steering wheel. We both made a huge mess in the car 😉

Have you ever seen your dad or any other older male relative absolutely desperate for a pee

• 4 months later...