Pissing Whenever and Wherever

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, harry_jones_1975 said:

I love that not only is your mum cool with you peeing in front of her but also that you can photograph it as well. Does she ever ask who you send or what you do with the photos? 

Yes and I tell her it’s to a close friend lol

• Love 2

I love that you do this and that your mum has no qualms about joining in either.  I guess she thinks that if you pee in the car then she might as well do so too, rather than exposing herself by getting out and peeing next to the car.   Question is, did you lead your mum down this route or has she always been a fan of peeing in naughty places and maybe you inherited her ideas?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/6/2021 at 10:07 AM, Alfresco said:

I love that you do this and that your mum has no qualms about joining in either.  I guess she thinks that if you pee in the car then she might as well do so too, rather than exposing herself by getting out and peeing next to the car.   Question is, did you lead your mum down this route or has she always been a fan of peeing in naughty places and maybe you inherited her ideas?

My family used to let us piss in certain places growing up, they allowed it in the barn and basement and in certain hidden places around the house. And in the yard and other outdoor places. Then as I got older I pushed the limits and got them to be way more open minded. I started peeing in my car first and got her to join in.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
13 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was driving this morning by myself when I needed to tinkle. I looked around and saw a side road I could turn down. I went down the road and pulled over and hopped out of my car and closed the door. I stood behind the car facing the road and pulled down my leggings, didn’t have any panties on, and got in a low squat hovering over the pavement. I let a small trickle of piss out of my cunt and then relaxed and let the rest flow out naturally. Once I stopped recording and finished up my piss, I could see a car coming down the road. I figured I’d stay there and act like I was still pissing and then as the car got super close I slowly started to bounce my ass up and down, then as he rolled to a stop I got up and pulled my pants up. The driver was a man in his mid thirties and he rolled down the window and said “are you okay? Having any car issues?” and I replied with “oh no, just needed to pull over for a quick piss”. He smiled and said “oh okay, sorry to bother you, I know how that can be”. And I replied again with “oh yeah, I feel like I’m always pulling over for a piss” he laughed and said “I hear you there” and drove away. I’m just happy someone saw my cunt in all its pissing glory this morning. 

869CF3CB-D2A6-4551-A55E-656FB7C93C94.jpeg

38981DB1-4073-4ED2-9D5A-7387BEB62E3E.jpeg

2580B3F5-38CE-4506-B2FF-1FD0666D72E6.jpeg

That is a funny story and thanks for sharing it. Nice pictures of seeing your pussy pee on road. I would love seeing your pussy pee side of road.

Very considerate of you to stay in place when you saw the car approaching - especially as he pulled in behind you.  You just know that he knew exactly what you were doing and you can almost guarantee that he only stopped to get a better view.  Also brilliant that you were so honest - didn't try to make any excuses or pretend you weren't pissing, but simply told it like it was.  I love that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...