The Hamilton Ridge Vandal (1955)

On 5/23/2021 at 2:18 PM, nopjans said:

You are an excellent writer. Thanks for sharing this chapter with us. I definitely look grotto seeing more from you down the line. 

I'll be completely honest, you have been one of if not THE biggest inspirations for my writing, so it means the world to me that you appreciate my work! Part 2 is in the works so here's hoping you all enjoy what's in store :)

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

It was your question about the story that had disappeared that intrigued me - and I don't regret having gone to look for your writing. Great story - realistic writing. Feels as if it should be in the "Real Pee Encounters and Experiences" section - but likely I'm just daydreaming 😞

Rest assured I'm going to remain attentive to your postings.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Alpian said:

It was your question about the story that had disappeared that intrigued me - and I don't regret having gone to look for your writing. Great story - realistic writing. Feels as if it should be in the "Real Pee Encounters and Experiences" section - but likely I'm just daydreaming 😞

Rest assured I'm going to remain attentive to your postings.

Aww, thanks Alp! I like to think my work's improved since this story and I'm glad you enjoyed it ☺️