Would you rather pee in public or pee you pants when desperate

I don't like getting desperate, so I try and wet myself before it gets to that stage. I would be a bit worried about getting cought if I was peeing in public rather than wetting myself, so much easier to be discreet when wetting!

Desperation and wetting for is a different kind of miserable feeling. I don't like the feeling of wet anything on my body, so I'll gladly drop my pants and piss anywhere in public than be seen as a 27 year old, 6'0" bulky African American male who pissed his pants. I'm all for not confirming to societal expectations, but that's a hard no from me.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Definitely pee outside somewhere. I hate the idea of wetting myself. I have unintentionally wet myself whilst unconscious during tonic clonic seizures and I don't find it arousing at all.

Besides, walking about in cold, wet clothing feels unpleasant to me. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Desperation and wetting for is a different kind of miserable feeling. I don't like the feeling of wet anything on my body, so I'll gladly drop my pants and piss anywhere in public than be seen as a 27 year old, 6'0" bulky African American male who pissed his pants. I'm all for not confirming to societal expectations, but that's a hard no from me.

A generously proportioned African American man releasing his golden stream in the outdoors sounds intoxicating! 😍 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I'll take peeing in public for 500, Alex! I'm not at all into wetting so if I'm presented with the two options I guess it's pants and panties down and peeing in the street for me. 

Crowdfunding is underway...   only another $400 to go @Bacardi

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Eliminature said:

A generously proportioned African American man releasing his golden stream in the outdoors sounds intoxicating! 😍 

Haha I regularly do this in the wee hours of the morning outside of the patio door facing the sunrise. Something so peaceful about it. I'll record it for those I have accidentally intoxicated. For some reason I thought this would not be well received. I see I was wrong.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Haha I regularly do this in the wee hours of the morning outside of the patio door facing the sunrise. Something so peaceful about it. I'll record it for those I have accidentally intoxicated. For some reason I thought this would not be well received. I see I was wrong.

I might have to do the same, in my back yard...

• Hot 1
On 5/17/2022 at 3:52 PM, Bacardi said:

I will be waiting 😋 thanks for thinking of us! 

Did I mention the patio is in full view of my neighbors? Anyone waking up early enough would definitely catch a glimpse, which is why I stand inside and piss outwards. Helpful visual for y'all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Did I mention the patio is in full view of my neighbors? Anyone waking up early enough would definitely catch a glimpse, which is why I stand inside and piss outwards. Helpful visual for y'all.

So.....can I be your neighbor 🧐

Like several other, it would depend on the circumstances...Peeing in public is a very arousing idea, but I would really like to wet myself on a warm day. I might not enjoy wearing jeans, but at least shorts that would allow me to feel the warm piss running on my legs and soak my shoes...( again on a perfect day, where no one knows me, after a few beers ...

I enjoy wetting myself outdoors but only when I've planned for it (have a hidden spot to do it, am wearing quick-drying pants, and have an escape route that allows me to avoid other people). In situations of genuine, unplanned desperation, I'd rather pee in public down an alley or in a parking garage or something. (I do keep a large watertight container in my car, just in case!)

This is always going to be a pee in public answer from me!

First and foremost, I actively enjoy releasing my stream outdoors (especially in public), and get quite the kick from doing so. Such a mischievous rush from unleashing it somewhere I shouldn’t. Just last weekend for example, I was leaving a friends house and needed to piss - I purposely opted not to use their toilet before setting off, so I could deliberately do it on the walk home instead. Also making sure I was empty by the time I got home, whatever it took. 

Furthermore, I just don’t really enjoy the feeling of wet clothes. Granted, there’s a fleeting initial feeling of warmth when wetting, of which feels lovely and naughty.. but soon enough it’s just damp and cold - not the nicest sensation. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Being a bloke its easy, whip it out and away you go. My girl , Curls,  does not like public toilets, or even asking for directions. S o for many years now, if we are going to a large house party or picnic will dress accordingly.

For house party type events, and say pub beer gardens, she will wear a mid length skirt and sheer panties, and does not cue for the toilet like the rest. She simply wets her panties, no one knows and she sometimes does it as she is talking to people, usually outside and where it is a bit darker.

At the beach it is a short shift over her swimmers, and who has not peed in their swimmers. Picnics it is usually vary dark colored shorts and no panties, usually manages to dribble most of it out of one leg.

But we are in Qld Australia, so the weather is nice and warm ( I never saw snow till i was 25 year old)

• Like 1

If I needed to go in public and it was a park or a rural location with plenty of trees and hedges, I would have no hesitation about unzipping and having a discreet wee.  However, if I was in a shopping centre or somewhere else in a city which afforded no discreet options, I would feel I had no choice but to wet myself. 

• Love 1

What I would rather do is wet myself. But of course that's not always possible. It depends on where you are, what you have on and what headspace you are in. I will gladly pull down my pants and squat and pee. But there are times that I just don't want to pull my pants down either no matter what I have on and where I am. 

• Love 2

If we're going to be completely correct about this then 'in public' must mean surrounded by people - rather than leaving a public place to find somewhere totally hidden.

There are still a lot of variables involved in what makes the decision for most of us.  For example:

- On a railway station platform waiting for the last train home with lots of other people all around after their night out, and station facilities being all locked up.  I'd guess you wouldn't be the only one to take partial refuge in a station doorway or beside a rubbish bin and pee openly beside all the other people.  It's sort of accepted because where else can you go?

- But inside an airport queue, where the seat belt sign has been on for the last hour of your flight, you've finally landed and walked through miles of corridor and to your horror found yourself in the mother of all queues to the immigration officers.  And there's no bathroom in sight anywhere, and a massive queue behind you.  CCTV and security around you...  Do you have any real choice but to wet yourself?

Extreme examples I know...    

• Like 2
  • Love 2