Late night roadside piss

Great description - sounds absolutely amazing - bet it felt so good to finally get that relief.

Do you find / did you find that the nervousness of getting caught and the 'near miss' of being on the point of wetting, suddenly transform into an incredible euphoric buzz afterwards as you relive the moment?  (Quietly hoping you did and hoping you were able to take full advantage of that moment).

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 7:59 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I ended up having to drive a long distance late last night with a growing need to pee. Coming off the motorway I looked for somewhere discreet to pull over but it was all residential and busy so I kept going. I knew I was coming to a layby screened off with trees which is usually a good spot for relief but when I got there, there was a lorry driver already parked up there for the night. I went a bit further along and turned into an industrial estate, driving right to the bottom where it was quiet and unlit. By this point if I hadn't found somewhere I'd have probably wet myself. I pulled over on the right hand side of the road and opened my drivers door to provide some privacy. I pulled my jeans down by the least amount needed, pulled the crotch of my thong aside, and sitting on the very edge of my driver's seat holding my jeans out the way, I pissed almost uncontrollably onto the road. It kept coming and coming. Whenever I thought I was finishing there was more! I must have been pissing onto the roadside in the dark for two minutes or more. I was so nervous about getting caught. I had nothing to wipe with so I readjusted my thong, pulled my jeans up and head home. Luckily nobody came and caught me in the process of my desperate piss. The relief was amazing and I headed home feeling so much better.

Great story, would love to see something like this. I drive a lot but have never seen more than a pair of feet squatted under a range rover! 1 day...

ukpeegirl86 thanks for sharing your late night piss details. It sounds like you really had to go bad and I am glad you felt relieved. If I could ask for a few more details please.
You wrote “I pulled my jeans down by the least amount needed, pulled the crotch of my thong aside, and sitting on the very edge of my driver's seat holding my jeans out the way, I pissed almost uncontrollably onto the road.” When you said “sitting on the very edge of my driver's seat” Were you positioned with your feet out of your car and leaning back or were you still in your car facing forward with your feet on the car floor, slid to the edge of your seat leaning to your side? Did all of your pee make it out of your car?