Toronto park pee

13 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That's great when you find a place like that with lots of peeing going on.   Would love to hear some details reports - especially relating to the ladies.

There was a bit of news coverage about peeing in that park during lockdown:

https://www.cp24.com/news/several-tickets-issued-at-crowded-trinity-bellwoods-park-after-people-spotted-urinating-defecating-in-driveways-backyards-1.4952192#:~:text=Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders,and backyards of homes nearby.&text="When you've got an,%2C it is quite bothersome."

This one is a good one of someone admitting they want to pee in bushes:

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/05/editorial-i-went-to-trinity-bellwoods-but-only-because-i-miss-urinating-in-bushes/

There are several other accounts of it if you search for them.

Ya I've heard about this. I'll definitely up date you guys about what I see. I don't think I'm going to try take pictures or video. I'm a little nervous about be caught, also I don't own a camera or anything. Wish me luck!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cum_ez said:

I don't think I'm going to try take pictures or video. I'm a little nervous about be caught,

Probably quite wise.  Although we would love to see the pics, snooping around in bushes with a camera is not something you can easily explain away and you could get hassle from other people.  I would only suggest taking photos if you can be very discreet such as using a phone and snapping a shot without making it obvious or if you are able to take pics from a place where you are not obvious.

It is one thing to walk into the bushes and catch a girl peeing when you can instantly apologise and say that you were there for the same reason, but it is an entirely different thing if you get caught taking pics.

I think in the years I have seen girls peeing outside, I have only taken pics twice.  Once was on a beach where I was sat down leaning against a deck chair store and not drawing attention to myself when a girl squatted to pee against the promenade wall.  I took a picture from a distance and wasn’t noticed.  The other time was when a girl peed in bushes and I approached from behind her. Her boyfriend was standing the other side of her but was engrossed in his phone rather than watching his beautiful girl peeing on the grass.  I took the opportunity to take a pic from the rear, but the guy obviously sensed my presence as he looked up and told me to F off which I duly did!   Still had the view and the photo to remember though. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Cum_ez said:

So I went to the park again and I sat down near the the area where everyone was pissing. You could smell the piss in the air went you got close, you could aslo see the this piss puddles near each tree. I was there for a little bit over a hour, I counted 121(+1 for me) guys and 22 girls pissing. That's 2.4 people pissing every minute. And I was only there for such a short time you could just imagine the amount of pee there!😍

The girls mostly pee in groups there was a couple that went by them selves, but most of then were in pairs. There was one group of 4 girls that went and I saw some ass as she squatted. 😍

There was constant flow of guys peeing and they were more open about it. They mostly went 1 at a time or 2 of them, there was one group of 5 that went together. Spoke to one guy briefly as I went to piss near him pissing.

I hope you guys enjoyed this thanks for reading.

I reckon on an outdoor peeing ratio, male to female, of about 4:1.  If I see four men peeing at a festival, or at night in the street, I reckon it won't be long before I'm likely to spot a woman popping a squat.  There's no great science to that, but I'm interested to see that your ratio was similar.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 5/24/2021 at 9:21 AM, ppppppp said:

I reckon on an outdoor peeing ratio, male to female, of about 4:1. 

Yes, I'd say that is about what I see on nights out in cities and large towns.   It varies from night to night and sometimes I've seen more female than male, but that is unusual.  Typically there are more men than women and 4:1 is about right in my experience.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@bearguy, Brilliant first post to the forum.  Welcome to the contributing community and I hope we hear more from you.   You were very lucky with your sightings - especially the ones that you detailed above.

I so wish I lived near to a decent sized park where people meet in large numbers.

• Like 1
On 5/24/2021 at 4:21 AM, ppppppp said:

If I see four men peeing at a festival, or at night in the street, I reckon it won't be long before I'm likely to spot a woman popping a squat.

Spot on! Sometimes if it's a porta potty setup I get annoyed when guys pee because it means that many less people lining up, but the truth is that the best sign women are soon going to be peeing is seeing the guys start doing it first.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...