Caught on new camera while hiking yesterday

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Caught just as she was finishing. Not the optimum angle for a great shot damn it. Tall grass and fence posts in the way.

She was gardening and had to go. Country women. You have to love them.

image.thumb.jpeg.34906937c4342e7044fb682231a3cb8c.jpeg

Guest UnabashedUser

Just a woman gardening as I biked past. Saw her take down her pants and lower herself to the ground as I approached so I stopped and pretended to fiddle with the bicycle chain, not looking her way, and snapped the cam at random hoping one shot would turn turn out. She saw me, but I think she knew she was hidden by the tall weeds and grass which she was pulling in the garden. Didn't take her long to pee and get up again as I peddled off so as to be inconspicuous.

She lives about a mile from me but I don't think we've ever met.

Will keep my eyes open now as I know she's amenable to outdoor pissing.

Try to pass that way on future bike rides.

You never know, right?

49 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Just a woman gardening as I biked past. Saw her take down her pants and lower herself to the ground as I approached

So good that she was happy to pee within sight of the road.   Definitely worth keeping that road as part of your regular routes and maybe have a picnic somewhere that you can see her garden if that is feasible and you spot her working outside?  

Guest UnabashedUser

It's  a mile away. Seriously thinking of a drone where I can see if she's out and working from my house and then pay a visit on the bike while she's in the garden. Drone might get some shots too if it's not obvious.

Have to do some more skulling about that idea though.

Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

So good that she was happy to pee within sight of the road. 

She was pretty well hidden by the tall grass and fence posts and probably knew that.

Maybe she gets a thrill like some of us by being watched though.  Would be nice to think that. Pretty sure she saw me while peeing but gave no indication of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2021 at 6:23 AM, UnabashedUser said:

She was pretty well hidden by the tall grass and fence posts and probably knew that.

Maybe she gets a thrill like some of us by being watched though.  Would be nice to think that. Pretty sure she saw me while peeing but gave no indication of it.

Yes, she was well hidden enough that random people wouldn't see her stream or her privates (except maybe when lowering into the squat or standing up out of it), yet not well hidden enough that people can't clearly see her face and know what she's doing. If she were in the woods you couldn't assume anything, but the fact that she didn't seem to react strongly to you passing by seems to show she's self-confident and open enough that she doesn't care if people know she's peeing.

It's possible she's just a country girl as you say and really at home in the dirt and views peeing as an ordinary biological function that one should not feel too much of a need to hide. It's also possible she actually kind of likes being seen. It would be great if you had a way to get to know her better, maybe at some point ask about her garden (bonus points if you know plants relatively well yourself, so you can make meaningful conversation... 😃).

If you decide to go that route, I'd do it *before* you spend a lot of time hanging around her property staring and/or taking pictures. The more you spend awkward moments going by her but not saying anything, the harder it may be to actually make contact. If you talk to her and don't hit it off, you can always go back to trying to sneak a peek in the future. And it's hard to be "smooth" with a drone the way you can be on a bike/on foot. I'm somewhat into drones myself (from the freestyle/racing aspect, not people-watching) and once you know what they sound like, it's super obvious if there's one flying anywhere near you. It's good for learning where other drone hobbyists live, but awful for discreetly watching people.

• Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

UPDATE:  Have been biking past this lady's house regularly now, and today she was out in the garden again.

Feeling bold, I parked the bike on the side of her fence and pretended to fiddle with the tire and the tire pump.  When she saw me I called out and asked her if she had a small screwdriver I could borrow for a minute to "fix" the valve on the tire.

She came over to the fence, very friendly, and said she thought she had a small one in her sewing machine desk and she'd look for it.

She then disappeared into the house and returned with a tiny one, which I pretended to adjust the valve core on the tire, and handed it back.

We had a short friendly convo about her garden where she revealed she usually gardens very early in the AM as to avoid the heat of the day so now I know when to go biking past her place again.

Her name is Sonia and has an interesting middle-European accent.

Very pretty, wore no wedding ring but that may have been because she was barehanded working in the dirt.

Nice contact nevertheless. I'll be doing more early morning biking thats for sure.

1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

UPDATE:  Have been biking past this lady's house regularly now, and today she was out in the garden again.

Feeling bold, I parked the bike on the side of her fence and pretended to fiddle with the tire and the tire pump.  When she saw me I called out and asked her if she had a small screwdriver I could borrow for a minute to "fix" the valve on the tire.

She came over to the fence, very friendly, and said she thought she had a small one in her sewing machine desk and she'd look for it.

She then disappeared into the house and returned with a tiny one, which I pretended to adjust the valve core on the tire, and handed it back.

We had a short friendly convo about her garden where she revealed she usually gardens very early in the AM as to avoid the heat of the day so now I know when to go biking past her place again.

Very pretty, wore no wedding ring but that may have been because she was barehanded working in the dirt.

Nice contact nevertheless. I'll be doing more early morning biking thats for sure.

All these years I've been doing it wrong. Next time I won't pack a tool kit when I go biking. 😆

• Like 1

Nice introduction.   So next time you could take something for her to say thank you for helping you out.  Maybe a bottle of wine or something.  If you are lucky she might invite you to help her drink it.   Although that might not work so well if it is early morning.  If you do end up drinking with her then you could always say you need a pee and ask whether she minds if you pee somewhere in her yard as you wouldn’t want to impose by going inside.  

• Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
9 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Nice introduction.   So next time you could take something for her to say thank you for helping you out.  Maybe a bottle of wine or something.  If you are lucky she might invite you to help her drink it.   Although that might not work so well if it is early morning.  If you do end up drinking with her then you could always say you need a pee and ask whether she minds if you pee somewhere in her yard as you wouldn’t want to impose by going inside.  

Thanks for the timely info. It's good advice. Was wondering what my next move will be.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 6:25 PM, Guest UnabashedUser said:

Have you had any further interactions?