Men pretending to be women

For many years, I've encountered people on sexual forums and chat sites (mostly pee related) who claim to be female, but address topics and behave in a manner that seems to indicate otherwise.  Regardless of the subject, men and women talk about topics (especially sexual and private ones) in a noticeably different way.  Generally, men tend to be vulgar and explicit right away, with much less subtlety and shyness.  I wonder what motivates men to pretend to be women, without making any attempt to mask their sexual language.  Is it a secret thrill with "fooling" someone?  Are they so starved for conversation that they are willing to lure other men into revealing private thoughts that they would not normally share with other men?  This puzzles me.  If you pay any attention to language patterns, you will understand what I am talking about.  This is not about the superiority of any gender, but one must acknowledge that there is usually a pretty obvious distinction between genders in the way personal matters are discussed.  I refrain from publicly calling out the imposters, but I do withdraw from the conversation once the deception becomes clear.  Do others encounter this often?  As I said, I've seen it many, many times, and it has steadily gotten more prevalent as men outnumber women in these places.  This has nothing to do with gender identity, as those who have made those choices are usually fairly upfront about it.  Any thoughts?

Edited by LoveTheTinkle
spelling
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Truthfully I have been on both ends of this coin. I knew a guy who was very desperate for certain sexual conversation with a female and had no luck. So after a few months I made an account as a "female" and gave him what he wanted. Now keep in mind he was so desperate that he was borderline suicidal over it. And after that he got a ton of confidence and is now talking to real women about this. So I think it was worth it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Mr Mercedes said:

Truthfully I have been on both ends of this coin. I knew a guy who was very desperate for certain sexual conversation with a female and had no luck. So after a few months I made an account as a "female" and gave him what he wanted. Now keep in mind he was so desperate that he was borderline suicidal over it. And after that he got a ton of confidence and is now talking to real women about this. So I think it was worth it. 

As long as he never finds out you have done him a great favour. 

1 minute ago, Mr Mercedes said:

I told him months later and he cried he was so thankful that I did it. Because it got him to be able to open up. 

Well done, that is a wonderful friendship between you both. 

You just knew the right thing to do.

43 minutes ago, WetDreamer said:

Well done, that is a wonderful friendship between you both. 

You just knew the right thing to do.

Thanks. I just knew he needed a little bit of a confidence boost and I'm glad I could help him. 

Guest bourbon_sour

Admittedly, I was rather forward with my intro post, but I guess I couldn't take it anymore. It's exciting to see a place filled with exactly what you want. I will let you know I am 100% female, but yes, people should be careful.

6 hours ago, bourbon_sour said:

Admittedly, I was rather forward with my intro post, but I guess I couldn't take it anymore. It's exciting to see a place filled with exactly what you want. I will let you know I am 100% female, but yes, people should be careful.

Exactly. It's best to use your best judgment. But also some people actually don't care who they are actually talking to. The internet is an odd place at times.

I have not done it in ages. Last time i seriously done it was probably when i was 16. For me it was the attention. You can pretty much go in to any game, forum, website, chat, ...  and the moment you announce yourself as a young girl (as in legal for the target audience) you have the attention of at least 2-3 guys. Doesn't matter if you want to tease the creeps, try your hand at flirting or want to be showered in gifts/praises/attention. I always pulled out because i felt bad for the other person. 

Disclaimer: i don't want to say that this is good or bad. I also don't want to say all man or all woman behave in some way. This is just what happened to me.

On another note: its probably the easiest way to sex change. Ever wondered what its like to be a women ? A part of the answer lies just one fake identity away. (You know curiosity/roleplay/genderstuff/whatever)

5 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

I have not done it in ages. Last time i seriously done it was probably when i was 16. For me it was the attention. You can pretty much go in to any game, forum, website, chat, ...  and the moment you announce yourself as a young girl (as in legal for the target audience) you have the attention of at least 2-3 guys. Doesn't matter if you want to tease the creeps, try your hand at flirting or want to be showered in gifts/praises/attention. I always pulled out because i felt bad for the other person. 

Disclaimer: i don't want to say that this is good or bad. I also don't want to say all man or all woman behave in some way. This is just what happened to me.

On another note: its probably the easiest way to sex change. Ever wondered what its like to be a women ? A part of the answer lies just one fake identity away. (You know curiosity/roleplay/genderstuff/whatever)

I discovered I was trans through roleplaying online.

• Like 2
  • Love 1