Peeing infront of family members

9 hours ago, Vassal said:

We were open bathroom door policy (for the toilet) too, at least at home. My parents still practice it. We always closed the door when we had guests or visiting others, it was just always open when we peed when it was just us. I wonder how common it is and where it came from. Like are other families like this too and we just don't openly talk about it because it's just so routine? And the fact that we close the door when there's guests limits the opportunities for any of my friends to find out and visa versa. But given how my roommate locks the bathroom door, when its just the two of us here I doubt it's that wide spread. 
Might just be one of those way my parents might express latent naughty pee fetish behavior without knowing it (or do know it and I'm the oblivious one) that helps foster future pee fetishism in their kids. 

I'd be curious to pee with the door open at their house now, but I stopped doing that years ago in rebellious teen angst before I fully realized the fetish. Also I don't particularly want or need my parents seeing me pee.

Really interesting points you make, and your situation is the same as mine. I haven't ever thought about my parents and pee, or whether our open door policy was unusual. I don't now keep the door open when I visit my Mum, and I expect the door to be closed when visitors come here. My children are now grown up (early 20s), but at least at the moment are spending quite a lot of time with us. The open door policy continues here in our house - we all use the bathroom simultaneously. I don't know when or whether that might change. Perhaps if they brought partners with them (both are single currently). When there are friends round, the open door policy is suspended.

• Like 2

I have in-front of my parents and sister when I was younger. Once I hit puberty I kinda wanted my privacy. When I was younger my dad used to share the toilet with me, we'd stand side by side and go together. This is also before I was made fun of at school for being circumcised. Outside however was a different issue. I obviously did a few times in emergency situations. I definitely recall a few times my dad having to pull over and I watered the cars tire lol. However just being free to go outside was frowned upon by both of my parents and I'd get in trouble. However, like everything in my life, my dad was allowed to freely pee outside any time he wanted.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, FrozenPublicPeeing said:

This is also before I was made fun of at school for being circumcised.

Well, that sounds like a nasty experience. 

just being free to go outside was frowned upon by both of my parents and I'd get in trouble. However, like everything in my life, my dad was allowed to freely pee outside any time he wanted.

... and that just sounds grossly unfair.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Well, that sounds like a nasty experience. 

... and that just sounds grossly unfair.

I grew up in a fairly "hippy" rural area. almost all boys were uncircumcised. I was in the school washroom using the urinal and a boy saw. He started making fun of the fact that I didn't have the skin. Then the other boys joined in. Ever since then I've had a super shy bladder and struggled to use public washrooms. Peeing outside is actually easier for me. Also I'm super self conscious about being cut and I absolutely hate that I am.

Yeah. Like he'd whip it out anywhere on the property if he had to go. If I was caught doing that I was told it was disgusting and I should have gone inside.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, FrozenPublicPeeing said:

I grew up in a fairly "hippy" rural area. almost all boys were uncircumcised. I was in the school washroom using the urinal and a boy saw. He started making fun of the fact that I didn't have the skin. Then the other boys joined in. Ever since then I've had a super shy bladder and struggled to use public washrooms. Peeing outside is actually easier for me. Also I'm super self conscious about being cut and I absolutely hate that I am.

Yeah. Like he'd whip it out anywhere on the property if he had to go. If I was caught doing that I was told it was disgusting and I should have gone inside.

I didn’t think being cut was that unusual in the US but it may have changed in recent years. Kids can be pretty merciless about anything that’s unusual about you.

From my experience hippies are usually pretty happy to piss outdoors, which makes your parents’ hard line on this stand out even more.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I didn’t think being cut was that unusual in the US but it may have changed in recent years. Kids can be pretty merciless about anything that’s unusual about you.

From my experience hippies are usually pretty happy to piss outdoors, which makes your parents’ hard line on this stand out even more.

So some background... I was originally born in South Africa. Hence the old school parents. Getting cut wasn't the norm, but my dad wanted it, my mom didn't. It was the 80's in South Africa, so dad won that argument. When I was 8 I moved to Vancouver Island in British Columbia Canada. It's a weird place, very detached from the norm, even for BC. I lived in a farming community, so it was mostly kids of hippies, and farm boys. So for that particular area getting cut was unusual as well.

• Like 2
On 2/15/2021 at 12:30 PM, FrozenPublicPeeing said:

So some background... I was originally born in South Africa. Hence the old school parents. Getting cut wasn't the norm, but my dad wanted it, my mom didn't. It was the 80's in South Africa, so dad won that argument. When I was 8 I moved to Vancouver Island in British Columbia Canada. It's a weird place, very detached from the norm, even for BC. I lived in a farming community, so it was mostly kids of hippies, and farm boys. So for that particular area getting cut was unusual as well.

Sorry you experienced that... I have to say I’ve never even heard of someone being made fun of for being circumcised here in the states... maybe not being circumcised because it’s so common.   

So two takes on this... as a kid and as a parent

As a kid, my parents were divorced, and we lived with my mother and stepfather, he was very casual around us boys... traveling or whatever, we all used the bathroom together if it was possible.   Same went for my sister/stepsister and mother.  But my parents didn’t “mix”, girls got privacy with dad and boys with mom... but amongst each other, pretty casual, especially with five of us.  In my “biological” father’s house, it was a little more casual but pretty much the same.

As a parent, my daughter is way too casual, I’ll be in a meeting (online) and she’ll go pee with bathroom door open, causing me to yell for her to close it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 2/22/2021 at 11:17 AM, oliver2 said:

She’s shy, our @Ms. Tito

Actually, many young men, or lets say people with dicks, are becoming more timid about peeing openly these days. While women have become much bolder about it, men are becoming more hesitant. What young guys don't seem to realize is that people expect men to take advantage of their physical abilities wherever possible and moms more so than anyone. No mom wants to look for a restroom for a person who doesn't need to use one.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, beachmom said:

Actually, many young men, or lets say people with dicks, are becoming more timid about peeing openly these days. While women have become much bolder about it, men are becoming more hesitant. What young guys don't seem to realize is that people expect men to take advantage of their physical abilities wherever possible and moms more so than anyone. No mom wants to look for a restroom for a person who doesn't need to use one.

If I wasn't so shy I'd just pee wherever I wanted to. Social norms be damned.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 2:48 AM, oliver2 said:

Like John Mulaney said, 13 year olds are the meanest people on earth.

• 1 month later...

I'm an only child, so don't really have a valid contribution in that sense.  But time and time again, people tell how they can relate their present fetish back to a childhood sighting or experience - so it makes total sense that the siblings you spend all your childhood with have a high chance of being at the start of that experience.

• Agree 2

I have posted in detail on this general subject several times, in June and July of 2019, so I won't repeat those posts. But the recent post of Gotah piques my interest.

Yes, my sister and I formed a pact in which we watched each other pee, for a brief time, when I was around 11 years old, and she was 5 years younger. I had also changed her diapers (nappies) when she was a baby. Our motivation was primarily curiosity about how the opposite sex peed, since we were too young for it to be overtly sexual. She opened her legs for me, unlike my mother, and let me watch it come out, to my heart's content. I let her hold my cock and aim my stream into the toilet. My parents discovered our pact, and put a stop to our fun, after a couple of months. But I learned a lot about how girls peed, during that time.

I envy the experience of Gotah, whose aunt voluntarily cooperated in satisfying his curiosity about her peeing, by hovering over the toilet.

My first pee memory was literally at my mother's knee, when I was 2 or 3 years old. For the first 5 years of my life, I was an only child, until my sister was born. During that early time, my mother never closed the bathroom door, when she peed. So as a little boy, I followed her into the bathroom, and watched as much as I could.

But I couldn't see much. She sat all the way down on the toilet, never hovering, even in public facilities, and always kept her thighs pressed tightly together, so her bare white thighs, above her stocking tops, were all that I could see. She never opened her legs, even to wipe, which she accomplished by simply rocking to one side, and wiping from the rear, with her legs still together, blocking my view.

In addition to watching her, I loved other intimate aspects of being with her in the bathroom. I loved listening to her tinkle, and an occasional hiss, when she had to go bad, and I loved the warm smell of her pee (pheromones affecting my pre-sexual sense of smell?) as it wafted up, between her compressed thighs. I even buried my face in her bare thighs, above her stockings, more than once. She eventually stopped me from doing that, telling me that I might get wet. I wondered how that could happen, since I had never seen her thighs get wet, or seen her wipe them. I thought that what she really wanted was to make sure that I couldn't see her pee come out, since she must have known that I was intensely curious about that, and she didn't want me to see it. That curiosity has driven me, for the rest of my life!

I also accompanied my mom into public Ladies rooms, on occasion, at this age, and shared a stall with her. But she did it exactly as she did it at home, after covering the seat with t.p., so I learned nothing new

The fun part of these trips, for me, was being outside her stall, in the space between the stalls and the sinks, in large public bathrooms, where I could easily look under the stall barriers, at my short height, and see how other women peed, some with their legs apart, so I could see their streams! (None of them hovered, in my view, unfortunately.) Most of their streams were single and straight, not spraying much. My mom soon caught on to what I was doing, told me "It wasn't very nice," and banished me from public Ladies rooms. I have spent the rest of my life trying to get back in!

Dr.P

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I had baths with my sister (4 years older) until I was probably 4 or 5.  I had several older sisters and never saw a thing.  I heard them on the other side of that damn door.  I didn't see anything on the topic until I got the internet c. 1990.  One of the first things I looked up was "women peeing" and after viewing those grainy pictures I was hooked for life.

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser

Had an aunt who'd babysit at her house for me as a kid, early age, and she'd take me to the toilet to pee and hold my penis and aim it as I tended to piss anywhere even then. I was probably 3 or 4 at the time, and as I grew older she stopped doing it as I tended to get hard in her hand even then. I would also listen to her piss outside the door but she always kept it closed even though I longer to see what was going on in there.

Had a girl child sandbox companion who would let me watch her in the corner of the box from time to time too.