Peeing infront of family members

Hm I probably have when I was younger while my parents stood guard. The last time was a couple of years ago when we were in the woods and I said I needed to go so they kept on walking towards the car and I squatted on/beside the trail. They didn't really see me, but they knew that I was peeing. Plus my mum didn't want me to go deeper in the woods because it was sunset and that area was known for bears and wolfs

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
24 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

Hm I probably have when I was younger while my parents stood guard. The last time was a couple of years ago when we were in the woods and I said I needed to go so they kept on walking towards the car and I squatted on/beside the trail. They didn't really see me, but they knew that I was peeing. Plus my mum didn't want me to go deeper in the woods because it was sunset and that area was known for bears and wolfs

Ahh fair enough.. it’s cool that they are ok with you doing that 

1 minute ago, Ppgirl said:

Well they don't really care and just want me to stop being annoying about having to pee lol which is a great excuse to pee outside..

Lol that’s good then.. yeah that is.. my Aunty really didn’t care at all she encouraged it at times 

3 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

Same. I also wasn't allowed to pee openly as a child, because I'm a girl, only if I urgently needed to go, which was almost never because I had a bladder of steel. I was always jealous of kids that could pee in parks while I had to wait to get home lol. Probably the reason why I like peeing outside today.

Hey how are you? Would you like to Chat about it in messenger on here.. I was allowed to be fair but was times in my life I didn’t want to for reasons 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ppgirl said:

Same. I also wasn't allowed to pee openly as a child, because I'm a girl, only if I urgently needed to go, which was almost never because I had a bladder of steel. I was always jealous of kids that could pee in parks while I had to wait to get home lol. Probably the reason why I like peeing outside today.

Like, jealous of boys for their ability to pee discreetly anywhere, or were other families less strict than yours?

Just now, oliver2 said:

Bashful about being seen, or something else?

Well I was around the ages of 16-17 and was obviously developing as a man 😂 was really keen on my mum seeing my dick like that..

silly I know but that was my feeling sometimes 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Like, jealous of boys for their ability to pee discreetly anywhere, or were other families less strict than yours?

Jealous of boys and kids generally who could pee outside lol I was afraid I'd be judged by my parents

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bigpiss89 said:

Well I was around the ages of 16-17 and was obviously developing as a man 😂 was really keen on my mum seeing my dick like that..

silly I know but that was my feeling sometimes 

Was same for me. What I really didn’t want family seeing was my dick erect, but I started closing the bathroom door at that sort of age anyway 🤷‍♂️

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1

@oliver2 and @Bigpiss89: Your comments about not wanting your parents to see your teenage dicks remind me that when I was 15 years old, I had surgery, and my father had to give me baths. Surprisingly, in a way I enjoyed it. I was proud of my bush, and I wanted my dad to see it. I wasn't that happy with the size of my flaccid penis, but one evening when my dad was drying me, he called me "stud," so maybe I did have a man-sized cock, after all.

• Love 2