Actors peeing on "regular" TV

22 hours ago, Kupar said:

K and I have just started watching 'Colin from Accounts' (Australian romcom TV serial ... very sweet) and in episode 2 our heroine pees in our hero's bedside cupboard drawers.

She's very cute too. And she flashes a tit in episode 1, leading to the central theme of the comedy situation. 

Recommended. 

Edit: mods ... thanks for moving this for me!

gonna have to watch that if I can find it

• Like 2
On 5/22/2023 at 7:05 PM, Kupar said:

K and I have just started watching 'Colin from Accounts' (Australian romcom TV serial ... very sweet) and in episode 2 our heroine pees in our hero's bedside cupboard drawers.

She's very cute too. And she flashes a tit in episode 1, leading to the central theme of the comedy situation. 

Recommended. 

Edit: mods ... thanks for moving this for me!

For anyone in the UK, the series is on BBC Iplayer

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

On Netflix there is an animated show called Human Resources, it's a spinoff of Big Mouth and if you're familiar with either you know they don't really hold back when it comes to making sex jokes.

In the first episode(I believe) of season 2 there is a scene where a female character is out at a bar and has to pee and the women's room is occupied and she can't hold it so she goes to the men's room.  All of the stalls are occupied so she uses a urinal, after a bit of confusion.  As she is peeing, sadly you don't see anything, a guy comes in and has to pee and she just tells him to use the urinal next to her.  It's actually a pretty cute scene and the characters tall and flirt while peeing.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, PeeFan86 said:

On Netflix there is an animated show called Human Resources, it's a spinoff of Big Mouth and if you're familiar with either you know they don't really hold back when it comes to making sex jokes.

In the first episode(I believe) of season 2 there is a scene where a female character is out at a bar and has to pee and the women's room is occupied and she can't hold it so she goes to the men's room.  All of the stalls are occupied so she uses a urinal, after a bit of confusion.  As she is peeing, sadly you don't see anything, a guy comes in and has to pee and she just tells him to use the urinal next to her.  It's actually a pretty cute scene and the characters tall and flirt while peeing.

Correct about the episode no.  Happens around 9:50.

• Thanks 2