Actors peeing on "regular" TV

• 3 months later...

Mainstream UK Soap, Coronation Street has featured peeing recently.   Sally Webster was previously a Mayor in the program and a supposedly upstanding citizen of "The Street".  However, on New Years Eve, she complained about the queues for the toilets in the pub and then when they all went out on the street to watch the fireworks at midnight, she got her husband, Tim,  to cover her whilst she peed in the memorial gardens because she was bursting and didn't want to miss the fireworks.  This being despite her house being on the same street and she could have popped home at any time in the evening when the queues in the pub were too long.  Not a great deal to see, but it showed that it was something that a typical middle aged respectable women might consider doing, possibly making it more acceptable to the mainstream.

Sally wees in Coronation Street on New Year's Eve

Then, last night, the story was raised again as they showed an article on the front cover of the 'Weatherfield Gazette' with a picture of her squatted in the bushes and the caption "New Years Wee".    Her husband was in hospital for a heart operation and when she walked in, a nurse asked if she knew her, to which Sally replied that she didn't think so.   The nurse said "Oh, did you use to be the mayor", which Sally confirmed and the nurse said "There are bathrooms down the corridor if you need them!"     Then the police came to challenge her about the peeing incident as a public order offence, but she put up a fight as she didn't want to leave her husband in hospital, so she kicked a vending machine, putting a hole in it and then she was arrested for criminal damage.

There was a whole scene where people were trying to stop Tim seeing the newspaper because they didn't want him to have the extra stress, but they had to give in and he saw it. 

She got off with a caution and when she came back, they joked about it a bit and Tim asked why she had done it, to which she responded with something like "You know why I did it, I was bursting and I didn't want to miss the fireworks".   Then, they had a bit where Tim needed a wee and Sally offered to hold the pee bottle for him.    He declined, but they showed him take the bottle into the bed and he expressed relief as he peed.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

And an update on Coronation Street - they continued to raise the subject of Sally Peeing throughout last nights episode.   With Sally accusing another resident - Maria, of passing the photo to the press (which turned out not to be the case) and even in the cafe the proprietor, Roy, who wouldn't say anything crude was referring to Sally's unfortunate photograph.

4 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Nice one @gldenwetgoose, You were lucky to spot that in passing.   Geordie Shore has shown girls peeing in other situations as well.   Chloe Ferry seems to be one who doesn't care too much about where she pees.

Seems that it was not the only time.  This time whilst eating Pizza:

image.thumb.png.e0621f86ec4768cdac0ec58267c93dbf.png

For those with Gold Membership of Peefans, this clip is also preserved right here at:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In looking at the Geordie Shore clips, I stumbled onto Floribama Shore, which I assume is a similar show.  Here, two girls come in and find another girl already on the toilet, so one of the girls pees in the shower next to the girl on the toilet.  A couple of guys also pop by to get a look:

image.thumb.png.76ee15366c97fb0ce5dd26b48d6e9784.png

https://www.facebook.com/FloribamaShore/videos/311085692806030/

And Kortni used another girls bed as a toilet:

image.thumb.png.0454ad6029caa68f0ad7545a8f369c1f.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7mXvQx8lqw

On a night out, she peed in the urinal in a men's room.   The shot starts with her saying that she needs to pee, a security guard says the bathroom is no good, Y'all got to use the men's room.   She then pees in the urinal rather than a stall, but still by squatting over it.   There is then a review clip where she says "I will pee anywhere, I will pee in a front lawn, a garbage can, If I've got to go, I'm going right now"  It finishes with a shot of her on the urinal saying "My dreams have come true".

image.thumb.png.a1ffca7b0d1c6f90234d6e6a06f3dce7.png

https://twitter.com/floribamashore/status/946153733217443840

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Whilst we are on with it, there is also Jersey Shore.  When drunk outside, Snooki went for a pee in the pool.  Not because she was in the pool, but she announced to everyone and then went over to the pool and went to get in the pool fully clothed.   She squatted down and announced "I'm Pissing".   You can't see anything, but the dialogue and actions are worth a look at the video:

image.thumb.png.21a00df404b48c5f412a77932f2d830c.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hsd7duzNGk

On a night out, Jenni goes and pees behind a bar.  Nothing to see as such, but again the circumstances show that she doesn't care and will pee anywhere.   There is no toilet on the floor and rather than bother with the stairs she just goes behind the bar, squats to pee and then waters it down with water from the drinks dispenser.

• Like 1

Not TV, but just heard on the radio.  BBC Radio 2, no less.  Sara Cox, on her own show just revealed she nearly peed in public but was saved by someone with a portaloo.   She said:

"Dedicating this show to anyone who has let a complete stranger use their loo.  Thank you to the chap on Sunday in Canvey Island.  Been there with the kids, take the dog for a walk, bursting for a pickle, he was renovating his house, he had a portaloo in the front yard, and he let me use it.  Thank you very much sir."

Then two songs were played and then she described the circumstances that led up to her need to use the aforementioned Portaloo.

"See where I go wrong is I set off from home with a great big cup of coffee to sip as I'm driving along on a family day out to go for a big dog walk so inevitably when I arrive at the place an hour and a half later I need the loo, I mean, At one point I said to the girls 'Do you think I could have a wee here?' They were like 'No mummy, no we're on a massive sea wall opposite a caravan park".  That would have been a grainy photo of me.  I said 'It would be fine, you could hold me coat in front of me', they said 'No'.  They were right, they were right as ever."

If you want to find it, it will no doubt be on the Sara Cox show on BBC Sounds App.  1st Feb show and about 17:09 for the first part and 17:17 for the second part.

• Like 2
On 2/1/2022 at 5:35 PM, Alfresco said:

Not TV, but just heard on the radio.  BBC Radio 2, no less.  Sara Cox, on her own show just revealed she nearly peed in public but was saved by someone with a portaloo.   She said:

"Dedicating this show to anyone who has let a complete stranger use their loo.  Thank you to the chap on Sunday in Canvey Island.  Been there with the kids, take the dog for a walk, bursting for a pickle, he was renovating his house, he had a portaloo in the front yard, and he let me use it.  Thank you very much sir."

Then two songs were played and then she described the circumstances that led up to her need to use the aforementioned Portaloo.

"See where I go wrong is I set off from home with a great big cup of coffee to sip as I'm driving along on a family day out to go for a big dog walk so inevitably when I arrive at the place an hour and a half later I need the loo, I mean, At one point I said to the girls 'Do you think I could have a wee here?' They were like 'No mummy, no we're on a massive sea wall opposite a caravan park".  That would have been a grainy photo of me.  I said 'It would be fine, you could hold me coat in front of me', they said 'No'.  They were right, they were right as ever."

If you want to find it, it will no doubt be on the Sara Cox show on BBC Sounds App.  1st Feb show and about 17:09 for the first part and 17:17 for the second part.

I'm sure it's Sara Cox who I was listening to (I do like her northerness) on Radio 2 a good couple of years ago where they were discussing strange things kept in car boots (trunks).  She discussed having a bowl in hers, at least I think it was a bowl.  The key part though was her telling the nation she'd done that after a car breakdown where her and her daughter had peed in a plastic bag because they couldn't hold on whilst waiting for the recovery truck.  She didn't make it sound like she was truly an aficionado as we'd term it, but definitely isn't shy about raising the profile of pee as a bodily function we all do.  Kudos for that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I was watching the 'ten years on' special programme about the TV comedy "Friday Night Dinners" last night. One of the programme's stars is the wonderful and quirky Tamsin Greig. I looked her up on Wikipedia, just to remind myself of other things she's done ('Green Wing' and 'Black Books' are two of my all time favourite TV comedies). But this passage, talking about an award she had won for a theatre performance, jumped out at me:

Whilst the win itself was a surprise, her acceptance speech was received very well as being highly entertaining, claiming that she was so excited that she had wet her dress.

There are a few other sources of this, and it appears that she may even have wet herself while on the stage during her acceptance speech.

Would it have shown if this was the dress she was wearing that night?

10e5865fc0b85948d426ac2e0a757e58.jpg

• Like 3
7 hours ago, walanuk said:

There’s quite a lot in “Orange is the new Black” cannot recall specific episodes but more than one in each season!

Here is one of the scenes where she is desperate on a bus, then has to wait to get on a plane, then eventually is allowed to go to the toilet.  The marshal say he'll get a female marshal, but she is desperate to pee and says she is fine with a male marshal, so he takes her and stands by whilst she pees.   Not a lot to see, but some pee sounds are heard - whether they are genuine or not, don't know:

image.thumb.png.a8fbe370ed6eee9c2341214070063d1f.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZOcy4FE8mQ

In another scene, Tiffany has made some drink for the inmates in a large cooler.  Leanne pees in it and then Tiffany empties the cooler on the floor.

image.thumb.png.49901a8d3c8efc0c6cb6c175ee6a8ef9.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3y5T4i4-vU

Lady singing and carrying on conversation whilst sat on the toilet:

image.thumb.png.2c00bfb2fad7e1dd4b0820987be3dcc2.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzaHMbh5g1s

I'm sure that there are others, but these were from a quick search.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Here is one of the scenes where she is desperate on a bus, then has to wait to get on a plane, then eventually is allowed to go to the toilet.  The marshal say he'll get a female marshal, but she is desperate to pee and says she is fine with a male marshal, so he takes her and stands by whilst she pees.   Not a lot to see, but some pee sounds are heard - whether they are genuine or not, don't know:

image.thumb.png.a8fbe370ed6eee9c2341214070063d1f.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZOcy4FE8mQ

In another scene, Tiffany has made some drink for the inmates in a large cooler.  Leanne pees in it and then Tiffany empties the cooler on the floor.

image.thumb.png.49901a8d3c8efc0c6cb6c175ee6a8ef9.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3y5T4i4-vU

Lady singing and carrying on conversation whilst sat on the toilet:

image.thumb.png.2c00bfb2fad7e1dd4b0820987be3dcc2.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzaHMbh5g1s

I'm sure that there are others, but these were from a quick search.

There's one where some girl pees standing like a guy

• Like 1

There must be something linking Pee and Prison (apart from the letter 'P').

I caught the first episode of the current UK Channel 4 drama 'Screw' which begins with a lady waking up in her prison cell, getting up and then sitting briefly on the open toilet in her cell.  Nothing is really seen or heard, it was only actually after I realised it was a toilet they'd shown her sitting on.

Plot twist, it very quickly becomes apparent that she isn't a female prisoner but is in fact the Governor and uses a vacant cell for convenience and for the avoidance of an empty house.

Nina Sosanya is nearest the camera, second from right.

bb934d64-7bd1-437e-99f7-e0c2af87d0e3.thumb.jpg.1e6fb185cb3e545e4d77a17df991f357.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/5/2023 at 1:26 PM, Alfresco said:

Currently watching Vera on ITV.  It is a detective program set in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, which is well known for being a place where people enjoy a good night out.  

The opening scenes showed some drunk girls on a hen night.  The Hen was shown ducking behind a car and squatting down to pee.  It didn’t show any pee or naked parts but it was very obvious that was what was being depicted.   The purpose in this context was that whilst squatted behind the car she spotted the body of someone who was murdered.  

Not much to see but it shows mainstream TV accepting of the practice of ladies peeing in public.

If you are quick, you can see it on ITV plus one at 9pm UK time or it will no doubt be available on the streaming service ITV X.  

It's also available on the Britbox streaming service in the US.  It's one of my favorites.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

K and I have just started watching 'Colin from Accounts' (Australian romcom TV serial ... very sweet) and in episode 2 our heroine pees in our hero's bedside cupboard drawers.

She's very cute too. And she flashes a tit in episode 1, leading to the central theme of the comedy situation. 

Recommended. 

Edit: mods ... thanks for moving this for me!

Edited by Kupar
Wrong place
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Kupar said:

K and I have just started watching 'Colin from Accounts' (Australian romcom TV serial ... very sweet) and in episode 2 our heroine pees in our hero's bedside cupboard drawers.

She's very cute too. And she flashes a tit in episode 1, leading to the central theme of the comedy situation. 

Recommended. 

Edit: mods ... I think I've posted this in the wrong place and it should be in the 'Actors peeing on "regular" TV' topic 😟. Are you able to move it?

Sounds like another to add to the list of things to watch!   

• Like 1