New girl!

On 5/12/2021 at 11:51 PM, Desperata said:

Hi everyone. Finally bit the bullet and decided to stop being a lurker, both here and on Literotica where I recently started writing under the same name. 🙂

I love piss play in all its forms - drinking it, holding it, doing it all over someone, anything goes as long as it’s not in a degrading way. 

Hi and welcome.  It's good to see a fellow Literotica fan on here.  I hope you have a great time.  

Hi everyone. Finally bit the bullet and decided to stop being a lurker, both here and on Literotica where I recently started writing under the same name. 🙂

I love piss play in all its forms - drinking it, holding it, doing it all over someone, anything goes as long as it’s not in a degrading way. 

Hello @desperata. Welcome to the site.

I read your stories on literotica.

You have talent and your words paint vivid pictures.

I cannot wait for part 3 on Literotica!

Your writings will be much appreciated and enjoyed in the forums here, if you contribute.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:51 PM, Desperata said:

Welcome

• 1 year later...

Where abouts in the uk do you live beautiful