Wolfpee peeing videos.

Went out for a long walk and needed to go quite badly and saw the perfect opportunity to whip it out. I was standing in between the main road and public footpath with very little cover.  Apart from a few twigs here and there.  Risky move as it was on front of someone house so they could easily see me if they left though the gate even though they had high fences, didn’t see any walkers and have seen a few tissues scattered about. 

https://www.erome.com/i/znS868VK 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
40 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Quite a long pee!  I imagine that your bladder has had a lot of practice holding it.

I have been trying to hold as long as I can. But I do have an other video which is longer then this so keep your eyes out. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Needed to pee before I got in the car and drove for 3 hours. But an hour in I was kinda really needed to go so I was at this point on a motorway so I couldn’t just pull over, nor wanted to stop at a pit stop. And an other hour in I really needed to go bad and I was off the motorway and on the county side roads which I like as there’s normally lay-bys. But unfortunately there wasn’t one and there was a no waiting/stopping sign. So at this point I held on desperately for a nearly good 2 hours. Till I saw a small parking area which was empty but it was open so I had to shield my self using the car but it was raining and hailing out. So I thought I wouldn’t make it so I quickly scrambled to get out of the car quickly walked around and at a huge relief as I let go of my stream. This lasted just over a min not beaten my other record but it a start.

https://www.erome.com/i/VW7F39Ke

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
6 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

Needed to pee before I got in the car and drove for 3 hours. But an hour in I was kinda really needed to go so I was at this point on a motorway so I couldn’t just pull over, nor wanted to stop at a pit stop. And an other hour in I really needed to go bad and I was off the motorway and on the county side roads which I like as there’s normally lay-bys. But unfortunately there wasn’t one and there was a no waiting/stopping sign. So at this point I held on desperately for a nearly good 2 hours. Till I saw a small parking area which was empty but it was open so I had to shield my self using the car but it was raining and hailing out. So I thought I wouldn’t make it so I quickly scrambled to get out of the car quickly walked around and at a huge relief as I let go of my stream. This lasted just over a min not beaten my other record but it a start.

https://www.erome.com/i/VW7F39Ke

Impressive!  You clearly belong to the "Liter Plus" Club!  And if you already needed to pee when you set off on a long car trip, I like your attitude!  (I'll betcha you REALLY needed that pee!)

• Hot 2
3 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

Impressive!  You clearly belong to the "Liter Plus" Club!  And if you already needed to pee when you set off on a long car trip, I like your attitude!  (I'll betcha you REALLY needed that pee!)

I always tends to make that habit. And once I did get caught short by peeing a little and had no choice and pull over on motorway and to pee in front of every driver. 

I once had to drink a lot before my date, and our date was at the theme park the drive was about 2 hours date needed to pee and so did I by the time we parked up, she nip behind the bush to pee and after she did I went. But it didn’t lead to anything more unfortunate. 

I went over to my mate place today he wasn’t in so i nipped into his back garden and peed on the shed. 

29AE9EFA-28DC-4C6B-B80B-89DD8BF5E1F0.jpeg

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I woke up around 6am went for my morning pee, did my morning routine. ..now I stayed with mum who lives 8 hours away so I always make a halfway stop coming down and back home. So as I set off for my 2h and 30 mins halfway stop (left around 11am) I do need to go but I think I can hold it and make it there, and hour in getting the need more and more as time go by, and everytime I go past the pit stop on the motorway thinking should I pull in or risk holding. So I risk holding as went past one and the next one isn't untill 30-50 miles. (can't remember) But I have gotten off the motorway and I am only 10 mins away from my destination. But I'm now driving on the single narrow road of the country side, which isn't helping my tiny bladder as it was a bumpy ride. As I adjust my seat belt to relive the pressure on my bladder and thinking will I make it on time? As I have arrived I thought this is no good and thought I would need to whip it out as soon as I gotten out of the car. But no I actually felt better and didn't need to go as badly as I thought when I stood up. I have brought two large bottle of waters so I can keep drinking it to fill up my bladder. So by this point I have been holding for nearly 4 hours (15:00). So I had a quick scoop of the area I'm staying at. As I'm on someone farm and got the whole place to my self and they have an outdoor shower and a portable loo which I will not use when I can just go outside in the nature. While killing time I played some games on my mobile and boiling the kettle which isn't helping at all I am doing the potty dance at 15.48. Around 16.00 I leaked and wet my boxiers a bit and just can't hold it no more and peed. But only lasted  a minute which I am disappointed about but it felt good to let go of the pressure.

• Hot 2
  • 2 months later...

Went out for a walk as it has been a while that I done some peeing videos. Thought it be a perfect day and drank a lot before I went out and did needed to go but was able to hold it. Walked about 30 mins or so before I really had to go and found a building that I can duck away too have a pee. I had a hard time starting to pee which is unusual for me. But had to force it out and was peeing for nearly 2 mins there. 

https://thisvid.com/videos/it-doesn-t-stop-there/

enjoy. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...

It’s been a while since I updated on here. 

I got bored and wanted a bit more of a challenge when it come to pissing. 

I thought why not book an apartment for a night and share the room with a friend.  (Who doesn’t know about my kink.) it was a risky move. So I wait till it was bedtime. Waited a while so must have been 30 mins or an hour but I was busting. And to see my friend wasn’t into deep sleep yet. I thought sod it I need to go so walked up to the window, opened the window and it was just the right height for me whip it out and pee.

I love the view it just perfect! watching all the walkers down the street and the building across from me, and I’ll will never know if anyone is watching or can see me peeing.

https://www.erome.com/a/Nzlt4GI1

Edited by Wolfpee
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
22 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

It’s been a while since I updated on here. 

I got bored and wanted a bit more of a challenge when it come to pissing. 

I thought why not book an apartment for a night and share the room with a friend.  (Who doesn’t know about my kink.) it was a risky move. So I wait till it was bedtime. Waited a while so must have been 30 mins or an hour but I was busting. And to see my friend wasn’t into deep sleep yet. I thought sod it I need to go so walked up to the window, opened the window and it was just the right height for me whip it out and pee.

I love the view it just perfect! watching all the walkers down the street and the building across from me, and I’ll will never know if anyone is watching or can see me peeing.

https://www.erome.com/a/Nzlt4GI1

That was real nice~

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
On 3/24/2022 at 11:13 AM, Wolfpee said:

Went out for a walk as it has been a while that I done some peeing videos. Thought it be a perfect day and drank a lot before I went out and did needed to go but was able to hold it. Walked about 30 mins or so before I really had to go and found a building that I can duck away too have a pee. I had a hard time starting to pee which is unusual for me. But had to force it out and was peeing for nearly 2 mins there. 

https://thisvid.com/videos/it-doesn-t-stop-there/

enjoy. 

Damn u really had to take a leak 😅

• Hot 1
  • 2 months later...

I love walking in autumn lately not sure if it cos less people out and about or it being wet and it wash the Evidence away. But love the sound when pee hits the leaves, and you can see the steam coming off it when it cold enough. 

Went out again to an new territory and wanted to explore to see if there any good spots to unleashed my golden water. Unfortunately it not an ideal place since it seems to be really popular with joggers, walkers, dog,  horse riders and cyclists. And not many hidden places where I can just dip behind to. Although I do see alot of tissues at the car park 😏

Did come across this and this looks like a good spot but I didn't need to go then and ofc being too risky. So drank my energy drink as I find booze,  and tea seems to go through me. 

IMG_20231115_164353.thumb.jpg.af9144e63855273d7d89f47c33507d6b.jpg

And by the time I got back to my car I had to go. So here I am unleashing the juice was almost a min long. 

https://www.erome.com/a/sRgcr2eL

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
16 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

I love walking in autumn lately not sure if it cos less people out and about or it being wet and it wash the Evidence away. But love the sound when pee hits the leaves, and you can see the steam coming off it when it cold enough. 

Went out again to an new territory and wanted to explore to see if there any good spots to unleashed my golden water. Unfortunately it not an ideal place since it seems to be really popular with joggers, walkers, dog,  horse riders and cyclists. And not many hidden places where I can just dip behind to. Although I do see alot of tissues at the car park 😏

Did come across this and this looks like a good spot but I didn't need to go then and ofc being too risky. So drank my energy drink as I find booze,  and tea seems to go through me. 

IMG_20231115_164353.thumb.jpg.af9144e63855273d7d89f47c33507d6b.jpg

And by the time I got back to my car I had to go. So here I am unleashing the juice was almost a min long. 

https://www.erome.com/a/sRgcr2eL

That was a nice long piss!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1