Pee “Bucket List”

So in my time of peeing I always like to see if I can pee somewhere new and interesting, which has led to me having a Peeing “Bucket List” of places I wanted to go. So, I wanted to get everyone else’s opinion and see if there was somewhere they’d want to go, or something they’d want to try?

9 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I have yet to pee in the seat while flying. I look forward to enjoying an eleven hour flight one day in a deliciously wet seat.

Been there, done that, have the video 😎😱😜

Pissing under the conference room table during a meeting 

Pissing freely around friends as @Paulypeeps does ... so wish I was her IRL friend 🙂

Generally, pissing openly in a public place with people around (i.e. not secretly, not hidden, completely visible and witnessed)

• Like 1

Top of my list: attending a pee party involving peeing freely with likeminded people.

At the risk of sounding flippant, I realised two items off my bucket list recently: peeing into a bucket from a height, and peeing into a bucket alongside my wife:

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, NortheastPeeFan said:

My pee bucket list as of now...

1) Pissing on a sand dune at the beach

2) Pissing on a bush

3) Pissing outside with boyfriend

Good one - sounds achieveable 🙂  Here's hoping you can tick those off soon! 

• Like 1

Great topic - can I include a bit of perving as well as peeing?

I think I've covered off quite a few bucket items already, so now I've had to think up a few more - lots of inspiration around the forum fortunately:

1)   To carry out a few studio photoshoots. Something classy, uniquely lit, sensual and of course with a wet climax. 

2)  To spend an evening out in my favourite city with the time and the luck to be fortunate with plenty of female pee sightings.

3)   To spend a few days just nonchalantly peeing / wetting around the house and garden.  (I have the venue in mind, all quite feasible, just awaiting the circumstances).

4)   To have some one-to-one pee fun with a lady friend, someone who enjoys holding, peeing and playing - culminating in maybe being dominated just a little and subjected to a shower of the golden variety.  (Think that one may be left in the bottom of the bucket).

5)  To be able to invite some of you to join me at a house party - as a minimum just to be able to talk openly and naturally about this kink of ours, but ideally (3) and maybe even (4) in a perfect world.

• Love 4

Here's mine if anyone's interested:

1. Pee down a public stairway. Not easy to do with all the security cameras around, but one day I'll find the perfect spot

2. Taking a leak in company without a hint of awkwardness. Either with a friend (or more friends) or a loved one

3. Really needing to go pee with my best friend but not on purpose. Ideally I'd love it if the two of us would end up either wetting ourselves or peeing simultaneously next to eachother as soon as we find the perfect pee spot.

4. A holding contest with a woman

5. Having a woman hold my penis while I pee

6. Same (sort of) as @gldenwetgoose I'd like to take a series of artistic photographs of women peeing and/or needing to pee in nature.

6.1 I'm also planning on taking fancy peeing pictures of myself ... as soon as I figure out a way to do it effectively

7. This is the most unrealistic/difficult one to fulfill. Getting desperate and ending up peeing somewhere outdoors alongside a woman much older than me (aka a milf)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

These are all fantastic! I’ll definitely have to do some of these but the one at the top of my list now is to go pee in a public display fountain like at the parks or shopping centers.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Peeing in front of friends is nice. I love doing it even if they never notice me doing it.

I want them to notice me though. It'd be nice to just say "Just a sec, I have to pee" and then turn away from them in an attempt to "cover" myself, but they totally sneak some glances while I'm spraying a tree with my golden water. Or even have some friends offer to join me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Flooding a urinal with a female partner.

Casually pissing on a bar while ordering/waiting for a order.  

Something destructive, may need to make a charity shop visit soon for this. 

Edited by F0rester
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I want them to notice me though. It'd be nice to just say "Just a sec, I have to pee" and then turn away from them in an attempt to "cover" myself, but they totally sneak some glances while I'm spraying a tree with my golden water. Or even have some friends offer to join me.

I've done that - it is just about gauging the type of friend that will accept it and a semi appropriate location.   The options that have worked for me (which you may wish to consider trying) are:

On the walk home from a pub - just saying something like "Hold on a sec, I need a pee" and taking a couple of steps into an alley to have a pee.  Sometimes one or more of the group will join me and also pee there.

When I've been out kayaking with friends.   Not really a lot of option on toilets, so it is quite likely that people need to pee at lunch stops and the end of the trip.  I have peed by the car and into bushes in these circumstances with others that I know right near me (male and female).   I've also seen several of the males do the same.  The girls tend to go off and hide in bushes, but I've still seen a couple of them.

Just out for a walk with my next door neighbour.   I just stopped and peed to the side of the path.  He just laughed and asked could I not hold it? I said something like "Nah, couldn't be bothered, it will be an hour before I get home, no point being uncomfortable."

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

My own bucket list of pee places that I haven't already peed...

- on an aeroplane in front of the seat or wetting the seat (I've already achieved bus and train)

- In a car, just wetting the seat.   I've peed in a car, but only in cups and bottles etc.

- In a furniture store, either on a bed or sofa.

- In a display toilet.

- In a cinema.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think about once more experiencing a pee friendship like I had once many many years ago. 

We enjoyed in a not really sexual way sharing how desperate we were becoming - squirming and rubbing ourselves. When we couldn't hold it any longer we would either pee outdoors where we could watch each other (sometimes I would help him aim) or if indoors share the basement drain or something.

We did a lot of regular activities together also. Really no sexual connection just playing out as many pee games as possible.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, PixieRyder said:

I think about once more experiencing a pee friendship like I had once many many years ago. 

We enjoyed in a not really sexual way sharing how desperate we were becoming - squirming and rubbing ourselves. When we couldn't hold it any longer we would either pee outdoors where we could watch each other (sometimes I would help him aim) or if indoors share the basement drain or something.

We did a lot of regular activities together also. Really no sexual connection just playing out as many pee games as possible.

That sounds such a lovely relationship to have had! I'm not surprised you'd want to try and do it again. I'm put in mind of @gldenwetgoose's poll (specifically question 3 - about whether peeing is always or never sexual). 

Fairly basic stuff, but:

Having a girl pee on my face

My favourite positions when it comes to women peeing are preferably popping a squat or the "imaginary toilet" (whatever you call it). Just being able to watch a girl pee like this in real life.

Add in me getting to eat her out afterwards (no wiping as long as it's not concentrated)

Edited by dltq