First proper naughty pee in years

On 5/8/2021 at 4:53 AM, Cyan493 said:

I was on a road trip today, and when we stopped for food the fast food joint had single-occupancy restrooms, much to my surprise. Immediately realizing what I had the potential to do so far from home and in a bathroom no one could walk in on me in, I first went over to the trash can, pulling off the lid, and my pants down. That’s one of my top sub-fetishes you see, trash cans specifically for whatever reason. After pissing a good bit into the can, my flow stopped, probably had gotten a little hard. So I put the lid back on the trash can and walked over to the sink. The sink, being a much more mentally natural environment to pee in because I do it all the time in my home bathroom, managed to get my flow going again.

Still yet feeling a tad mischievous because I knew this was an opportunity few and far between, for me especially, I pointed myself away from the sink three times in perhaps half-second bursts to let some onto the floor. Finally empty, I felt kinda bad about it even despite my pee being nearly odorless due to all the water I had been drinking such that it could’ve been mistaken for a water spill, so I bunched up some toilet paper and soaked up most of the floor puddle I had made and flushed it before washing my hands and leaving the restroom.

Great account - thanks for posting!

• Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

As ever, it's been a minute since I got to do anything fun. Was in a gas station bathroom on a road trip, and the floor was shining wet all over and it smelled of urine. Sure there was a heavily recessed floor drain so it never got too bad, but it was clear almost the entire bathroom floor had been peed on. It was single occupancy (although there were 2, separated by male/female regardless, which seems unnecessary for single person bathrooms but... america.) so it was simple enough to lock the door and have some fun. To my credit, I did put most of it in the toilet anyway, but let loose on the floor for maybe 5-10 seconds before doing so. It was getting mopped soon enough, so I figured I might as well have my fun while it was still soiled.

• Hot 4
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A video for y’all this time! Dogsitting for a relative and he’s got a pool I decided to have a pee in. There’s no cameras cause upon saying I didn’t have a swimsuit he said “ah there’s no cameras, no reason not to take a dip even if you don’t” 😂 Pardon the massive camera shake at the beginning, a fly landed on my arm lmao
https://www.xvideos.com/video78192401/peeing_in_the_pool

Edited by Cyan493
  • Love 1
  • Hot 3
4 hours ago, Cyan493 said:

A video for y’all this time! Dogsitting for a relative and he’s got a pool I decided to have a pee in. There’s no cameras cause upon saying I didn’t have a swimsuit he said “ah there’s no cameras, no reason not to take a dip even if you don’t” 😂 Pardon the massive camera shake at the beginning, a fly landed on my arm lmao
https://www.xvideos.com/video78192401/peeing_in_the_pool

A great video @Cyan493 and of course this turns me on! 😉 Lovely to see you walking to the edge of the pool and getting your cock out. Your intention was obvious, and when you succeeded I actually said "Good Boy!" as I watched your pee going into the water and creating bubbles on the surface.  You have left a gift for your relative by slightly increasing the amount of urine within his pool, so I'm going to say "Good Boy!" again. 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1