First time staying at a hotel in forever, and I figured I did not want to miss a shot at my first carpet piss. I chose the closet, to be considerate of future guests. The closet already had a funky smell (did someone else already piss there? 🙂) I was really nervous at first. My brain was not allowing me to pee at first. My first sprinkles sort of magically absorbed into the carpet. After that, I slowly let out more and more at a time, until a couple second-long streams. Wish it could have been my full bladder (still a bit desperate while writing this). Now I can totally see why some of you can just spray your full bladder everywhere because of these magic carpets. After forcing myself to stop (naughty peeing is addicting!) I soaked it up with several paper towels and cleaned the little area with an alcohol wipe. Again, I want to be considerate, pee vandalism is not my thing. Relatively enjoyable first time, if not the amount of desperation and piss that others have gotten the pleasure of experiencing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thanks for writing about your experience @GenericUsername. I reckon you made wise choices given your circumstances. Glad it was enjoyable. I guess you'll have a good idea now about what you might do next time to make it more fun 🙂

• Like 1

I can relate to everything being said here:  the excitement & nervousness, the "addiction ".  Like you, I enjoy my naughty pees but I'm not trying to ruin things for others.  Cleaning up is just part of the game sometimes.

The best tips I can give you are:

- Hydration (staying well hydrated keeps your pee diluted so less odor ... and it makes you want to pee)

- Caution (it's great to just flood the carpet but it's also pretty obvious & visible)

- Creativity (there's always somewhere to pee, be creative ... and enjoy your discovery)

- Control (wait til previous adventures dry, don't get carried away with the fun)

And, of course, have fun but not at the expense of others.  I love my naughty moments but I know someone else will have that room tomorrow.  I try not to leave them anything to complain about.

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 3

Nice experience and thanks for sharing. I think what prevents us from going on the carpet is our potty training but once you break through, It feels so good. I find when im really in the mood for a carpet piss its easier to go and watching someone else, doing it with someone else or partner helps break the potty training for me. I like pissing clear and use a carpet shampooer to minimize damage. 

Excellent that you found the courage to try it. Now that you realise what fun it is you will be trying it again soon. You will find that a lot of industrial carpet does not show the wetness which makes it nice and easy to get away with, you will find this in public areas such as in the pub for example, pub carpet is a lovely place to hide pee!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, hibillymayshear said:

Nice experience and thanks for sharing. I think what prevents us from going on the carpet is our potty training but once you break through, It feels so good. I find when im really in the mood for a carpet piss its easier to go and watching someone else, doing it with someone else or partner helps break the potty training for me. I like pissing clear and use a carpet shampooer to minimize damage. 

It was easier to make myself pee on the bathroom tile than the carpet for some reason.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

It was easier to make myself pee on the bathroom tile than the carpet for some reason.

Fully understandable.  Even though you're pissing on the floor in both cases, background processes tell you that tile is easier to clean.   This means you can quickly remove the evidence.  Carpet has to dry and the wet patch may be visible for many hours.  Since the act itself is taboo, you naturally find it easier if you can hide what you did.  That's why everyone pees in the shower ... taboo with no chance of discovery.

As @Paulypeeps said, some types of carpet are better than others.  Like washing news clothes, always test before you commit.  I've encountered carpets where I could piss freely with no visible wet patch.  Bliss!  At the other extreme, I once stayed at a hotel with treated carpets where the pee just sat on the surface.  Bizarre (and zero fun 😂).

Be careful and enjoy yourself.  We look forward to hearing about your continuing adventures. 

• Like 1