I've acquired a piss buddy! (with video)

1 hour ago, Jakeyboi said:

This is a pretty long post, today has been crazy so it's venting time aha.

TLDR: Today my housemate found my posts on here and recognised me. Ended up filming a video with him!

For background I'm at university, sharing a house with a few mates (all guys). As you might expect, we've seen each other peeing quite a lot. We end up pissing in our backyard quite a lot if we're out there, and they're just generally more chill about that kinda thing.That said, none of them know about my more "adventurous" pissing lol.

At least, I didn't think so; turns out one of my housemates lurks on this site. So cue the heart attack when he suddenly drops the site name into conversation this afternoon and asks if I've started posting on it. Apparently he recognised me from some of the photos I've posted, which is hilariously unlucky lmao.

I was panicking till he started talking about how cool it was that he knows someone else who shares this particular interest. We spend ages chatting about it, and end up agreeing to film a quick video together later.

So yeah, enjoy this video of me and my mate pissing on a wall on our way home this evening. Hopefully it's the first of many!

https://redgifs.com/watch/lavishvivaciousxanthareel

VideoCapture_20210506-193535.jpg

Fantastic! Both the story and the video 🙂 

• Agree 1
43 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

What are the chances.....   amazing though and great that you've got a real world buddy who understands exactly what it's all about.

Ikr, this is the last place I thought I'd find someone I know! I'm just taking it as a sign that I made the right choice in posting here lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2