Classroom desperation

Definitely sounded like a "needs must" situation. 

While there are times when holding a full tank is great pleasure for the neighboring parts, there are other moments when only an empty bladder is a happy one.

• Agree 1

Great description, @Sophie, thanks for sharing! I love to imagine that big smile on your face when you returned to the class - was it only from the relief, or also from feeling a little naughty because your thong was a little wet under your trousers?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for that lovely account @Sophie.  Pretty brave of you really to openly say to your colleague that you were about to wet yourself - especially using those words rather than just saying you really needed to use the toilet.   I wonder what you would have done if your colleague hadn't turned up at that time.........

Although you say you don't think anyone noticed that you'd gone, surely pupils would notice the change of teacher - even if they were heads down and working on something.

The use of the students' toilets was a nice added naughtiness and I love the details you describe so well as always.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

There are moments when it's ok to get so desperate you lose control ... and there are others when it's a very bad idea.  In front of 30 impressionable students does seem like the latter.  🤣

I can't help but wonder if anyone overheard your whispered "I'm about to wet myself " comment.  Oh my ...

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 5/9/2021 at 1:31 AM, DrownMeQuick said:

Great story.  Can I ask, what age group are your students, and what was the subject of the day?

Sorry, I missed this!

The age group is 11-16 and the subject was chemistry!

• 2 months later...

I only just read this story, wow what an exhilarating story told with such excitement and passion!

Back when I was at school it was hand up and ask, 'please miss can I go to the toilet', but in your case it may be more 'miss do you need to go the toilet'!

• Love 1