Allpiss

On 5/7/2021 at 1:31 AM, humbub said:

Looks like they're asking you to pay for stolen content I would avoid completely. What a shit site.

Hello, I am producer of Allpiss.com. We were opening this brand new site. For now we are using one exclusive clip in the morning with voyeur atmosphere theme, one clip from my archive (as I am also producer of LoveWetting, Peeindetail and Power Pissing) and zoom video in full hd of 4K morning video. For the near future also noon videos will be exclusive and I bought a Insta 360 Pro 2 camera to offer you 360 experience. There is no stolen content and I don't why you think so... Please avoid such a statements for the future.

4 hours ago, rameno01 said:

Hello, I am producer of Allpiss.com. We were opening this brand new site. For now we are using one exclusive clip in the morning with voyeur atmosphere theme, one clip from my archive (as I am also producer of LoveWetting, Peeindetail and Power Pissing) and zoom video in full hd of 4K morning video. For the near future also noon videos will be exclusive and I bought a Insta 360 Pro 2 camera to offer you 360 experience. There is no stolen content and I don't why you think so... Please avoid such a statements for the future.

Because the clips featured were the previous clips from your other sites so it looked like someone stealing it and asking for money for something they didn't make.

Thank you @rameno01 for clearing that up - and we wish you every success with getting your new site up and running.

And @humbub of course free speech is allowed, we understand you expressed your initial opinion of what you saw, but please keep communication on this forum positive.  It's a fine line whether the site rules around insulting others have been broken, but the simple answer is let's just keep everything happy. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 5:13 AM, rameno01 said:

I'd like to support Allpiss, since I'm all about atmospheric stuff aiming to feel authentic.  However, I'm holding out at the moment because neither Power Pissing nor LoveWetting advertised it as a sister site.  LoveWetting's blog hasn't even been updated since 2019.  This forum board is my first time hearing about it, and the only place where the producer- indeed, if you are who you claim- spoke up.  Forgive my skepticism, but if you want my revenue, I suggest reinforcing your credibility by alerting members on those sites where you've already established your brand.

Lovewetting news blog: "Hello, folks!  We've got a new thing called Allpiss!  It's different and awesome!"  Something like that.

• 2 months later...
On 5/22/2021 at 8:45 PM, lugia said:

I'd like to support Allpiss, since I'm all about atmospheric stuff aiming to feel authentic.  However, I'm holding out at the moment because neither Power Pissing nor LoveWetting advertised it as a sister site.  LoveWetting's blog hasn't even been updated since 2019.  This forum board is my first time hearing about it, and the only place where the producer- indeed, if you are who you claim- spoke up.  Forgive my skepticism, but if you want my revenue, I suggest reinforcing your credibility by alerting members on those sites where you've already established your brand.

Lovewetting news blog: "Hello, folks!  We've got a new thing called Allpiss!  It's different and awesome!"  Something like that.

I would like to explain it. I am the producer of all the videos on Allpiss.com (regular updates as well as archive). This means that I filmed, edited and paid the appropriate fee to the model.
In the case of LoveWetting and other sites, we have divided payment shares with my two friends. Especially at LoveWetting, I pay a cameraman and a person who takes care of the technical background.
To avoid being too dependent on these people, I set up Allpiss.com as my own project.
At the moment, my two partners know about Allpiss.com, but of course they don't support the idea of my separate site, because I'm actually creating competition for them (at least from their point of view).
So I don't want these guys to promote Allpiss.com, and it would be unfair to persuade them to advertise my site.
I hope this is more understandable now and many thanks for this important feedback.

On 5/9/2021 at 8:47 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Thank you @rameno01 for clearing that up - and we wish you every success with getting your new site up and running.

And @humbub of course free speech is allowed, we understand you expressed your initial opinion of what you saw, but please keep communication on this forum positive.  It's a fine line whether the site rules around insulting others have been broken, but the simple answer is let's just keep everything happy. 

Thank you very much for your wish and I hope I can post some nice clips time to time. Right now we have several dozens members which cannot cover all the costs from the past as well as actual spendings. I would like to promote this site to be alive as long as possible. Keeping three updates a day is not that easy so I hope that we can have more paying members who can support our work. If you have any idea how to let your fans know our site, please let me know. Thank you for your support and help!