Drinking Your Pee

Has anyone done this? If you haven't, did you at least taste it? If so, please share how it came to you to do so? Did you stick your hand in the flow, did you make a puddle on the floor? I haven't done it recently, but when I first got into "peeing interests" I stuck my hand in the flow out of sudden erotic turn on, and licked my pee from my fingers. I'm trying to think if I want to do it again. Please share your stories. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well the first time I tasted my own piss I decided to stand naked in the bathroom, place a beer glass on the floor and fill it up. I found I quite enjoyed the naughtiness of the act its self. The taste didn't bother me at all. 

I tasted mine once. I was in a hotel, a lonely night on a business trip, bored and kind of horny. I don't exactly remember how I did it, but I think I just let some pee run over my fingers in the shower and then licked my fingers.

It did not do anything special to me, so I never repeated it.

I occasionally will lick my fingers off when I'm doing my peeing with an erection thing and have on occasion peed in my hand and sorta slurped it up. It's not that I like to drink my pee as much as it is I will usually fantasize that it's some female's pee and therefore I need to smell and taste it... Not sure if that makes sense or not but that's me...

8 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

Has anyone done this? If you haven't, did you at least taste it? If so, please share how it came to you to do so? Did you stick your hand in the flow, did you make a puddle on the floor? I haven't done it recently, but when I first got into "peeing interests" I stuck my hand in the flow out of sudden erotic turn on, and licked my pee from my fingers. I'm trying to think if I want to do it again. Please share your stories. 

I LOVE drinking my partner's pee. Mine on occasion (when I am super horny) I'm getting hard thinking about it. I love peeing on myself too. But a ladies piss is a gourmet treat to be enjoyed

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
Guest jeanswettingfan
9 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I only did it for the first time recently. I was doing a mutual control challenge with a girl on Kik and she asked me to piss all over myself when I finally wet. I did and some got in my mouth and tbh I didn't mind it and did it a couple times after that

I'm with @kalle2020 ... something I tried whilst bored and horny in a hotel room.  I don't remember the details, just that I ended up with a glass or cup full of pee so I thought I'd try a taste.  The pee was quite clear so I figured it wouldn't be overly strong and I took a couple of mouthfuls.

Verdict:  Not my thing. 😂

That said, I would be willing to try again with a woman.  Maybe her pee will taste different and the situation will make things more conducive to experimentation. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes, first time just out of interest really.   I have done it several times since, but not regularly.   The first time, if I remember correctly, I peed in a pint glass and then tasted it.  I find generally that if I have drunk plenty and I am hydrated then it is OK, but doesn't really do anything for me.   However, drinking female pee is a different matter - I don't know whether it is something to do with the female flavour being different, or hormones in it or just the knowledge of the source, but I really enjoy drinking female pee.   I have drunk my wife's several times - always directly from the source.  She doesn't do it regularly for me, but every now and again I get the chance and I love it.   It is very noticeable the difference in taste depending on what she has been drinking and how much she has been drinking.  My favourite is when she has been drinking wine and/or soft drinks so it is sweeter.

I haven't drunk any quantity from any other females, but I will admit to having had the odd taste - Where I have seen a girl peeing, I have sometimes put my hand in the puddle and then licked my fingers, or I have put my handkerchief in the puddle and then then sucked the juice out of it.   Again, not something that I've done regularly, but it is something that I have tried.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I never had any intentions on tasting my own pee BUT only two weeks ago I tried it out. I took a massive piss into a tiny bucket after an hour of intense desperation. I was so horny afterwards that for the first time I experienced this strong urge to take the bucket and chug all the pee inside down my throat. It was a very odd feeling ... but I didn't do it, it felt like it would've been to much. What I did though was, I put my index finger into the warm pee and then I licked it off. 

That was the first time I ever tasted my own piss. I'm not gonna lie it didn't even remotely taste as bad as I always thought it would however, it's not something that I'm keen on doing again. It was for sure an experience worth trying and I'm happy I did it.

• Like 1

I recall at about age 12 taking a naked streak into the garden one night after dark - just for kicks. While there I stood for a pee on the grass and something made me point it directly upwards so I was peeing directly into my own mouth. I don't recall actually drinking it, but I certainly tasted it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have from time to time, from licking a finger to on occasion drinking from a glass.  The big news, it never tastes the same twice - well that's not strictly true but you know what I mean.

On the occasions where I've been holding overnight or for not too hydrated I wouldn't recommend it, very bitter and strong.  But there have been times when perhaps I've had a few beers, browsing online a bit and have decided to fill the empty beer glass next to me. Then in a fuzzy moment have decided to sample its contents.  In those well hydrated circumstances, it's not my favourite drink but not vomit-inducing either.  With the aftertaste of beer it almost tastes (and looks) like one of those electrolyte replacing energy drinks without the fruit flavour or the fizziness.

• Agree 2

I started by sticking my hand in my stream and tasted it. I still do it sometimes when I'm horny and sometimes i'll piss in glass and taste it..

27 minutes ago, (M)onsoon said:

Love to drink it to, (the taste depends on what you eat ) a good diet really helps, but once you get turned on by drinking it , youll be hooked!:)

I am kinda hooked lol

• Like 1
On 5/27/2021 at 3:57 AM, pisslover94 said:

I started by sticking my hand in my stream and tasted it. I still do it sometimes when I'm horny and sometimes i'll piss in glass and taste it..

I am kinda hooked lol

I drink a glass or two, remember how naughty it felt my first time , actually very good for the body to

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5/24/2021 at 10:55 PM, GenericUsername said:

I tasted it when I was 16 but did not like it. Maybe I am due for another try.

Just drink plenty of water, it will be more pleasant. When we're teen-agers the last thing we think about is hydrating ourselves.

• Like 2

I did it as a child. We lived in a village and only had an outdoor toilet. So even tho i was a bit to old for it i would still pee in a potty because going outside was to dark, cold, ... . One day while emptying my potty i was curious how it would taste -> stuck my finger in and licked it off. I expected way worse but i never felt the need to do it again. Its not really doing anything for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I drink my pee pretty often, but I have to admit it's really only because I don't have a girl to pee for me. I'm absolutely addicted to pee, so I just adore the idea of drinking any and all pee. But girl pee is my favorite thing in the world and if I ever get another girlfriend who's into it even a little, I'd love to drink every drop from her and never let it get wasted in a toilet again 🙂

On 6/3/2021 at 11:38 AM, PeeGurl74 said:

Just drink plenty of water, it will be more pleasant. When we're teen-agers the last thing we think about is hydrating ourselves.

Agreed! Drinking plenty of water is essential to a great experience whether you’re drinking or not. 

I love to drink craft beer, but leave the sediments in the can. I prefer it clear in a glass, the same as I like pee!

So I then pee in the can and my pee tastes like hops and barley! It's really good!