Newbie here - excited to join!

I never knew until I found this site that there were so many fellow pee fans -I thought I was the only one 💛 This is such a great community - I hope I can contribute.  Love seeing so many people open about their pee kinks. I'm from the US and enjoy all the stories and beautiful piss pictures. 

Edited by omgilovepee
I didn't complete my first post and butt posted it
  • Love 1

There are more pee fans out there than we know.  As with all taboos, it's something we generally keep to ourselves until we find a place like this.  Glad you found your way here. 

Join in, have fun & share the kink. Welcome. 

• Like 1

I'll add my welcome - great to have you on board. There is a huge amount to look at and read on the site, so have fun. And I can strongly endorse the view that people here are great, and the staff do a fantastic job keeping everything respectful 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you all! I also became a Gold member (honestly wanted to see the videos -which are awesome). I know so many here have been long time members and I am very respectful of that! I want to learn and contribute. I love seeing the freedom that the ladies have taken to pee where they want. It is so freakin hot. 

• Love 2