Last roommate moved out

Which means the toilet has become an option rather than a requirement. I've already sprayed the couch, the bar corner meeting the wall, and I pissed on the welcome mat outside the apartment. If the roommate left the door unlocked, I would have pissed on his wall or carpet for fun!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I've always wanted to do this and I love that you are acting on your own desire there.  I hope you'll share your adventures with the community.

Maybe someday I'll get the opportunity but I don't live alone and my partner is not an aficionado ... pissing all over the house isn't an available option at this time.  😎   Until things change, I'll enjoy vicariously.

Thus far I've pissed in his room four times; on the wall, carpet in a couple places, and his curtains. I really like pissing in between the couch cushions in the morning because I'll pee for 45 seconds straight. I'm about to leave here so I think I'll stop and let it be innocuous before anyone gets suspicious.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1