How to pee with an erection

I think I have done it before. You have to hold until you are almost unbearably desperate. Then your body doesn’t care if there’s an erection, it just needs to get rid of the pee. So very full bladder relief plus erection is an amazing feeling.

• Hot 1

Hi Genericusername, well thats what i did this afternoon, drunk lots of water and then when i was busting to pee i played with my cock to get a nice erection but still could not pee with full erection, but nearly 😃

1 hour ago, buspee7 said:

Hi Theo,well you obviously DO love to pee with an erection 🙂I have viewed your video,very nice too!  Earlier today i tried to pee with an erection as you can see in these photos i nearly made it, this is the closest i have come to managing it.  I shall have to try again soon,practice makes  perfect! So when you do pee with an erection you get pre cum too 😃that sounds great! 

Well sexismygod, looks like there are a number of us that like to pee with an erection....or at least  try ha ha!

20210503_185903.jpg

20210503_185838.jpg

20210503_185816.jpg

Very nice indeed!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, buspee7 said:

Hi Ajr972, well like you say no shame in that,but no fun either 😃

I mean if we’re talking about fun, I have gone outside the toilet and sprayed it around the shower or done it outside before when I was hard, I was also pretty full though lol

• 1 month later...

There is actually a pretty easy way to pee with an erection. Overstimulate the Glans. Basically, if you get you palm wet, and stretch it flat, then put it flat against the urethra and glans, then move it in a circular motion. Don't close your palm, keep it flat. The stimulation to the urethra and glans will induce urination.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, FrozenPublicPeeing said:

There is actually a pretty easy way to pee with an erection. Overstimulate the Glans. Basically, if you get you palm wet, and stretch it flat, then put it flat against the urethra and glans, then move it in a circular motion. Don't close your palm, keep it flat. The stimulation to the urethra and glans will induce urination.

Gotta be worth a try. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, runningback said:

many times i just held it when i was hard with a full bladder as nothing would come out when i was hard. could not pee when getting up because i was so hard and went to school holding it in. felt good in class and would press on my bladder a lot in class as it felt so good doing that. has anyone else done that?? 

Once I tried that and wet my pants in the classroom 😳 

19 minutes ago, runningback said:

it just takes practice holding it in. did you wet your pants in class from pressing on your bladder, or from holding your overnight piss for school???? I did a lot of weightlifting in the weight room on a full bladder as well as running track with it full. plus held it in football games and practices too. Have you massaged your full bladder other times? massaged it when you woke up with a full bladder? massage it as your edging?? 

Yeah I often am holding a full bladder and I rub my penis to hold it in, especially in the morning when I wake up bursting for a wee. Sometimes I hold it for hours and other times gotta run straight for the toilet lol 😆 Or sometimes it’s the good old clench your stomach muscles until you can’t hold it anymore lol 😂 

The other boys teased me for having a small bladder in school but I think my holding ability has got better now 🙂

Edited by Boystoiletlover
  • 1 year later...

How? I haven't thought about it. The only time that I piss with an erection is when I'm recording it (or after a bout of morning wood).

Just wait till you're absolutely bursting for a piss, to the point where you literally can't hold it in.

I prefer to piss with an erection for a couple of reasons:

I'm uncut (circumcision isn't a thing in Scotland.) and an erection automatically pulls the foreskin back.

And...

It's easier to aim with a water Cannon than it is with a Water Pistol. :p

• Hot 1