How to pee with an erection

Hi Luke

When you've got an erection the sphincter muscles which control pee tighten so that you can get on with the business of sex/ejaculation. Some guys (and I'm one of them) can pee whilst hard - with a degree of difficulty - but I wouldn't recommend forcing yourself too much in that area.

• Like 1

Hey Luke. Like Adyguy, I had for many years especially during my 20's & 30's had the ability to have a tremendous erection and still be able to piss; more so in the mornings. It actually got to the point I'd piss in the tub/shower cause I kept missing the bowl. Back in the day, after I smoked a j or two, I'd pee with a woody and it was the best euphoric feeling ever! The trick was judging my bladder to my erection. Got it so I had an arch about four feet but didn't miss the bowl!

So my advice, have your lady get you hard but know that you've got to pee. Practice in your tub aiming for the drain hole while hard. After a while you'll "nail it." :laugh:

Pee Happy!:biggrin:

• Like 1

I can't help wondering if forcing pee past that valve could damage it. I could be wrong about this. I'm not a doctor and I don't know enough about the anatomy of the situation to be sure, but I don't think I'd risk it.

I find it difficult as well. Although if I wake up with an erection and desperately need to pee, then I find that if I go to the toilet, kneel with one leg (i.e. one knee on the floor, the other raised with foot on the floor), I can make the angle suitable to aim at the toilet and then if I relax enough I can still pee. Not easy though.

• 3 weeks later...

If I actually need to pee - that is I'm well hydrated and actually have that pee 'twinge' I haver no problem peeing through a boner, and do it quite regularly. I've never been able to force it if I don't actually have the pee urge though. The more hydrated the easier it is of course. I think it might just be a matter of being well hydrated. I've been able to do so for a long time and have seen no negative effects from doing it.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm to this day convinced its mind over matter and takes certain desensitisation. I've peed in a girls mouth and pussy whilst Rock hard, super turned and heart thumping because of what I was doing. 

It took an age, but it helps if you relax and gently carry on stroking (and not think about what you about to do lol) 

Needless to say it really helps if your pretty desperate too. 

• 1 year later...

It's tough. I think I can't do it if I am properly erect. However - here's a strange thing. When I wake up with morning wood, and needing a pee, I can do it! I'm not sure if the plumbing / valves / whatever are arranged differently in such a situation, but it is definitely easier to pee with a 6:30am stiffy than if I've spent time getting myself worked up. I don't know whether that helps you or not!

5 minutes ago, buspee7 said:

Ok thanks Kupar, Yes When i have a morning wood i have tried to pee but it just wont happen till i go softer,and like you say when i get worked up i cant pee either!  

It is irritating, isn't it? Maybe it's just a personal-physiological thing and some people seem to be able to do it and some can't 😞 

I can’t always do it, but when i really want to I wait until I need to pee, masturbate to almost totally hard and just keep it that way until I can convince the pee to come through. 💦 Once you’re going it’s like any normal pee. 

• Like 2
Just now, buspee7 said:

Hi Jonjet0208, you make it sound so easy 😄peeing with an erection! I will try again later today and let you know what happens!

Let’s hope I don’t let you down with my instructions! Haha. Let us know how you go. I’ve got a few pics and vids in here of me doing it if any of that helps. 

I've always been able to pee with an erection but I can't say that I know why.  I know I really need to go before it works.  It's definitely not something I can do casually.

When I'm being naughty and peeing somewhere I shouldn't I will usually get hard as I pee.  It's fun to watch the angle of flow rising as my cock slowly comes to attention.  Other times I've been able to pee almost straight up from an already stiff state.  

Nothing feels better than peeing with a stiffie.  Well, maybe I should say "few things feel better" ... lol

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Wow !ok sexismygod, thanks for sharing that🙂I been told it feels so good when peeing with an erection ,sounds like you enjoy it too! I am going to drink lots of water and try and see what i can do!

I posted a video of me on this very topic and this is exactly what I do several times a week  - sometimes a day.  I'm actually working on more videos of the same😉 For me, it's like multiple orgasms. Once I learned how to gain control of my pee while edging myself to the point of ejaculation, it was like a new window to ecstasy opened up lol! Seriously though, it is intense and pleasurable. I get a lot of precum squirting out with my pee which will be obvious in my future vids. This first vid attempt for me really was a "practice"  run in every sense of the word. I needed to make sure I knew how and that I could upload a video, I had to establish an account at Erome, and of course, edit the video-Not to mention I had a good time doing it...😊

• Like 1
  • Love 1