Just off the beaten track!!

Sure is Alfresco, I didn’t say in the writing that she was twirling a nappy bag possibly/probably contains her tissue as we chatted too. 

Perhaps I should of said something further but I was a bit flustered by her admission even though I knew what she had done 🤣

15 hours ago, Peefan83 said:

Perhaps I should of said something further

Always difficult to know what to say.    If you are like me, you always think of the smart things to say after the event, but at the time you struggle to come up with anything that wouldn't seem creepy.

If you had identified that she was carrying her tissues in a bag, (or it could have been rubbish from a tampon/pad change), you could have said something along the lines of "We don't mind people peeing here, but we do object to the littered tissues, so I'm pleased to see you are taking yours away with you, thank you".   That may have continued the conversation.  But to be fair, you'd already had the conversation about enjoying peeing outside and that she does it all the time, so not really sure how much you could take it further without asking specifics which would seem creepy. 

You probably did the right thing, keeping it brief, but enjoying the knowledge that now only does she pee outside, but also that it is a regular thing for her.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2

Very true Alfresco. They didn’t seem they were local which was unfortunate. When the weather warms up I will definitely be checking on that location again and I will definitely report more sightings 😉

• Like 1