Do you have any online pee friends?

Over the years i've made friendships, most of them staying online, with fellow pee lovers. Sometimes we would share, or make requests, or get off together while others were just a nice relationship with a mutual one weird trick, and in some cases we both loved piss and knew it, but loved it in different ways (I'm more into the playfulness and intimacy, they are more into the power or degradation for example). Does anyone else have friends or groups like this?

Yes my ex who is still a friend is on this forum, he could tell you a lot of naughty things we did lol. 
move also made friends with someone else on here who I enjoy chatting to about everyday things as well as pee

• Like 1

For me, only you fine folk who are reading this.  I'm not a member of any other forums related to this or any other kinks, but there are friends I've made on this site who even though we've never met, are closer and dearer friends than most of my real life friends. And lots of friends here who I don't know quite as well, but still know well enough to have intimate pee related chats and confessions with.

Other than that, none of my other online friends (essentially Facebook friends along with some of the same people's Instagram or Twitter accounts) who are either real life friends, work colleagues or acquaintances or in many cases previous and current photography clients. Also friends of friends (followers of my photography or the venues and events I work with).  My life here is a definite closed and separate place from that.

• Like 1

Until I joined this site I would not have thought it would be possible to make friends online with people whose only initial shared interest was pee. How wrong I was. There are members of this community I am pleased to call my friends, and several with whom I communicate quite frequently either within or also outside this site. With those friends pee is certainly not the be-all and end-all of the friendships. It's remarkable how much those friendships have come to mean to me.

Apart from people I have met through this site, though, I have do not have online friendships with people I know share the kink, though it's possible of course that some of my other online friends do. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, buspee7 said:

Hi, no i have not made friends with anyone on the site yet but would like to do so,male or female 

Just the fact that you're here, and you're interacting on the site makes us all friends - you have more friends than you ever realised.

• Agree 2

Like others, I think the closest I have to a "friend" would be acquaintances I've made here.  I don't know very many of the locals as well as I'd like but that's mostly my issue (I'm socially inept and something of an isolationist).  It would be great to have a friend to talk about this with whenever ... maybe I'll get there someday.

• Like 3
Guest jeanswettingfan

I have had a few. The females tend to be more inconsistent which is unfortunate since Im a straight guy lol. But when we chat and hold its fun

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Devonpee

I don’t have any online friends although I’d love to have some, I’m hesitant to msg people first mostly because I’m a straight male and one have never been great socially and two don’t want to come across as a creep or something just feel like women deal with enough harassment in real life that I shouldn’t be randomly hitting them up online, so I’ve pretty much been waiting for someone to contact me first, probably my own fault for not putting myself out their, but still hoping for the day I can connect with someone who shares this fetish

Not really, no-unfortunately.. I guess it's quite an intimate subject, and people are hesitant because of their privacy. 

Though I do understand all that, I still think it's a shame really.. We've got more means to talk to people all over the world than ever before in history!? 

But hey, at least there's this place 😉

7 hours ago, Devonpee said:

I don’t have any online friends although I’d love to have some, I’m hesitant to msg people first mostly because I’m a straight male and one have never been great socially and two don’t want to come across as a creep or something just feel like women deal with enough harassment in real life that I shouldn’t be randomly hitting them up online, so I’ve pretty much been waiting for someone to contact me first, probably my own fault for not putting myself out their, but still hoping for the day I can connect with someone who shares this fetish

Exactly this

I would like to make friends here with people around my age (20s). I had chatted with some people already, however they no longer post here. Being in my 20s is really a lonely time to have this fetish. I have plenty of online friends but I’m not close with anyone here yet.

Again, I recommend that there be a PeeFans Discord group. I find it much easier to insta-chat on there vs. this site which is laggy sometimes. Discord servers can have different “channels” to allow multiple conversations at once.

Edited by GenericUsername

I’m curious what you mean by ‘laggy’. I know there are times when no chat happens for hours - that isn’t lag though, that’s down to people not using chat.  (There’s more to conversation than just typing ‘hey’ or waiting for a chat to occur).

Fact is, this site has a chat facility, accessible from every page and can be used in a separate window on a desktop. It is open to all and it is moderated in the same way as the rest of the site. The quality of chat on any channel is only as good as the input people put into it. How many more people do you thing would use a different app to chat, compared to here? 

Note that site rule 8 has been clarified and in effect also covers the use of Discord:

Please note there has been an amendment to rule 8. 

We no longer allow reference to kiks, snapchats, skypes, or similar meetup/chat sites. Posts asking for those, or sharing your own details, will be breaking the site rules.

This only applies to future posts and existing posts will not be penalised. 

We have always tried to discourage these types of posts as this is not a dating site, and generally these posts are very spammy. In more serious cases, these types of posts are often linked with scams/abuse (fake kik profiles being particularly common, with a number of attempts to con people out of money or send malicious files). 

It has also been pointed out that even when that isn't the case, it is a way of breaking up our community here and taking our members into small external cliques which is against the ethos of the site.

Therefore after weighing up the pros and cons we have decided it is easier to simply have a blanket ban on these types of things.”

I had two online friends who we talk quite a bit about pee, but not so much now. I hope the one I know on here is ok as not heard from him in a while. 

I would love to make some more and chat to anyone who into the same thing. Would be nice if someone was local though lol. But I’m glad I came across to this site others aren't as good as this. 

I've found a couple of let's say "ready made" mature bed-wetting enthusiasts on YouTube's Wet the Bed Hypnosis site.   One contact progressed very well for several weeks and we were able to share a lot of details about our bed-wetting habits and desires to a point where I received an invitation to share a wet bed with her at her home not too far from my own UK base there.    Sadly that didn't happen because I was locked out of UK by xxxxx Corona quarantine restrictions, and shortly afterwards I completely lost contact with her for reasons I've never been able to discover.  Maybe she dumped me on account of my old-age but will probably never get to know.    Another "ready-made" mature bed-wetting contact from that YouTube also looked promising at first and we exchanged a couple of interesting emails,  but that never materialised either.   Maybe I should check again on that YouTube and see of there are any more promising ones hidden there

• Like 1