Peeing in a Bottle in Bed

11 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was being intimate with a partner when he suddenly needed to go for a piss. He looked around and there was a water bottle next to the bed. He put his head against the opening and began pissing. He filled that bottle up! Then he closed it and we continued 😛 it was so hot because he was so desperate 

Hope you gave him a 'helping hand'😜

• Like 1
On 5/2/2021 at 9:13 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I was being intimate with a partner when he suddenly needed to go for a piss. He looked around and there was a water bottle next to the bed. He put his head against the opening and began pissing. He filled that bottle up! Then he closed it and we continued 😛 it was so hot because he was so desperate 

Did he fully empty his bladder or just enough to buy him a bit of time?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2021 at 1:13 AM, pop-a-squat said:

...there was a water bottle next to the bed. He put his head against the opening and began pissing. 

The wide-mouth juice bottles from Trader Joe's are perfect for this. I keep one in my car and one by the bed.

Used the car bottle just the other day while driving around desperately in an unfamiliar part of town, looking for a restroom. Every gas station I tried said "out of order" (yeah, right). I finally pulled over onto a quiet residential street and grabbed the bottle. I had to be discreet, so I put my jacket over the bottle, pulled out my dick, put it in the bottle and relaxed. Ahhhh.

I pulled around to the next block, opened the car door and dumped my piss in the gutter.

• Like 1
  • Love 1