If you could piss anywhere public without getting in trouble where would it be?

On 5/2/2021 at 10:01 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I have this fantasy of pissing in the elevator of the Eiffel Tower.

I'd actually prefer the stairs - at least in the past they used to be metal grids, so your pee would be falling some 100 meters down onto the crowd below. What a sight! I love the idea if peeing from somewhere up high onto the crowd below - even better if a woman did the deed... The Eiffel Tower would be perfect, but even a balcony would do. Whether its onto a pedestrian street like in this video

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/386708/Girl_Peeing_From_Balcony_On_Pedestrians/

or simply on parked cars or the pool area. Another phantasy would be to piss down a cliff.

But as always: I would much prefer woman do it than doing it myself or watch fellow men.

@ukpeegirl86: The Shard sounds like a great dream! Evokes the image of me sitting in a high-rise office, looking over the city. Suddenly, a rivulet of liquid runs down the full-high windows, growing in size and washing over it like a bottle of water had been emptied over it a story above, yet tinted a transparent yellow... Your piss. Can't quite put it in words - but the phantasy is absolutely hot!

@PaperGold: Some exciting ideas, I'm all yours!

@Simpfan & @puddyls: Totally agree that it should be acceptable to pee in public, for women or men, disabled or not, young or old. Public toilets are among the most disgusting places there are, they should be reserved for #2. Why don't cities install some more of those shields against voyeurs (like @beachmom's picture) around drains in the street? An investment of a couple thousand, and (almost) no upkeep rather than tens of thousands spent on nice facilities that get degraded quickly or require payment to get into...

What do you think, is it more accepted today if women pee publicly or men? I have the feeling that around here, men are commonly doing it against walls or trees and people find it disgusting but never say anything about it. But as far as (non-destructive) naughty peeing is concerned, a man openly doing it would likely attract the wrath of onlookers and the police whilst a woman would be looked upon with a sort of bemusement or open voyeuristic interest. So advantage men for standard everyday peeing, advantage women for naughty acts.

Concerning myself, I'd probably stick to peeing somewhere with vegetation. I don't like if cities stink like piss, and permanent contact with piss can damage brick or concrete walls, too. But the vegetation - lawns, flower beds, bushes or trees - need water anyways and the residues get washed away at the next rain (or watering).

3 hours ago, Alpian said:

But as far as (non-destructive) naughty peeing is concerned, a man openly doing it would likely attract the wrath of onlookers and the police whilst a woman would be looked upon with a sort of bemusement or open voyeuristic interest. So advantage men for standard everyday peeing, advantage women for naughty acts.

I would say the opposite. I think it’s fairly accepted that men can whip it out and go quite discretely and it’s fairly normal, but for a woman to pull her pants down and just go I think is considered unacceptable. Last week I was walking down the high street and a man was stood in an empty shop doorway and was pissing, no one even looked twice, but I think a woman would be another matter. I think some of it is that a man can do it subtly where a woman has to bare all pretty much and squat making it very obvious. 

3 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I would say the opposite. I think it’s fairly accepted that men can whip it out and go quite discretely and it’s fairly normal, but for a woman to pull her pants down and just go I think is considered unacceptable. Last week I was walking down the high street and a man was stood in an empty shop doorway and was pissing, no one even looked twice, but I think a woman would be another matter. I think some of it is that a man can do it subtly where a woman has to bare all pretty much and squat making it very obvious. 

I tend to agree with you @Peewee123. But it is interesting to compare public peeing with public nudity, where it seems to be that female nudity (while quite rare) is something that's happy for most audiences - everyone loves it. But male public nudity is almost always considered creepy or worse, and is much less acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I tend to agree with you @Peewee123. But it is interesting to compare public peeing with public nudity, where it seems to be that female nudity (while quite rare) is something that's happy for most audiences - everyone loves it. But male public nudity is almost always considered creepy or worse, and is much less acceptable.

Probably true! I think that’s to do with the fact men always want sex and are happy for any thrill where women are a little more guarded and don’t want it thrust in their face (literally) 🤣 also women’s bodies are a little more subtle I guess.

Or maybe it comes down to the abuse side of it sadly but let’s not go there!

Just now, Peewee123 said:

Probably true! I think that’s to do with the fact men always want sex and are happy for any thrill where women are a little more guarded and don’t want it thrust in their face (literally) 🤣 also women’s bodies are a little more subtle I guess.

Or maybe it comes down to the abuse side of it sadly but let’s not go there!

If I was an argumentative person (I am not!) we might debate a couple of your assertions lol, but let's just hope for more tolerance all round and for the general public to be a bit more chill 🙂 

I guess there's two levels for the answer for me...   one is where would I get a naughty thrill from pissing in public without fear of getting in trouble - and I guess the answer there would be maybe (like others have said) off a high staircase, tower, bridge or whatever.  Somewhere that's so out of the ordinary as it were.

The second level is a convenience factor - I know that certain drinks (eg. strong coffee which I love) are going to pass through to my bladder in an hour and demand release.  Sometimes then if I'm travelling, or more travelling to a meeting, I'll be on the point of worrying before hand and restricting my intake.  On my own I'd perhaps park up and have a sneaky pee.  With my wife though (with the bladder of a camel) that's not possible, so thoughts are on finding a toilet and calling for a 'travel wee'.  It would be much more convenient just to take a pee when needed, whether that be in a shopping centre, bank office or airport queue.

• Agree 1
23 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sometimes then if I'm travelling, or more travelling to a meeting, I'll be on the point of worrying before hand and restricting my intake.  On my own I'd perhaps park up and have a sneaky pee.  With my wife though (with the bladder of a camel) that's not possible, so thoughts are on finding a toilet and calling for a 'travel wee'

I'm totally with you here - If I'm travelling on my own, I have no problem at all drinking whatever I like in the knowledge that I'll always be able to find somewhere to stop and have a pee.   However, with my wife, I limit intake as (a) she wouldn't approve of many of the places I would normally choose to stop and (b) even if stopping at an official services, she would be saying "can't you wait until you get there?"  or something similar.   The only exception is if the journey is over about four hours, in which case we both tend to need a stop.  I don't think her bladder is particularly bigger than mine, but she doesn't tend to drink as much as me when travelling.  On longer journeys, especially if I'm on my own, I often take two flask cups of tea (one that stays hot for about an hour and the other lasts a good three-four hours) and a bottle or two of water.   She tends to avoid drinking before travelling and only has a bottle of water and only takes sips of that.  So if we are travelling together I have to restrict my intake (and my fun).

I take it one further though - if I am travelling then I often avoid going to the toilet before leaving so that I can stop somewhere for a enjoyable outdoor or naughty pee.  Also, even if I make it to the destination without stopping, then I usually stop just before the destination so that I can use the outdoors rather than using the destination facilities.  That is especially the case if I am going to visit a client - I never want to arrive at a client and immediately have to ask to use the toilet.

• Agree 1
On 11/9/2021 at 5:16 PM, Kupar said:

I don't know. Guys can easily go topless and only wear shorts without issue. When girls do the same they get unwanted attention and evil eyes from other girls. Completely naked is unaccepted no matter the sex. Unless we are talking about beaches then everything is chill no matter the sex.

At least that's how it is where i live. 

5 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

I don't know. Guys can easily go topless and only wear shorts without issue. When girls do the same they get unwanted attention and evil eyes from other girls. Completely naked is unaccepted no matter the sex. Unless we are talking about beaches then everything is chill no matter the sex.

At least that's how it is where i live. 

Yes. Germany's special. I love the beaches there ❤️

• Like 1
On 11/9/2021 at 5:11 PM, Peewee123 said:

Hi @Peewee123,

I totally agree with your example. Albeit naughty, this would fall into the first category for me, of men just discretely wipping it out and letting flow without attracting much attention. A lady would be much more obvious in such a case, and I'm sure I would try to sneak a peek (but without any sense of disapproval 😉 ). Many other males would likely do the same, whether they are into peeing or not - it's not that often that you get a look at an exposed lady.

But let's take the situation of an indoor mall. Often, there are seating areas with some (fake or real) potted plants strewn around them. A lady in a short dress sitting on one of the flower pots and emptying her bladder could remain as discreet as a guy, and I believe around here it would create less of an outcry than if a guy did it. I might be wrong though. I'd nevertheless think that outright naughty peeing, like very obviously peeing in the (outside) entrance area of a supermarket, would not be challenged in the same way if it is a woman than if a man were to do it. The latter would almost certainly attract the wrath of the (usually male) security guard, whilst he might want to try not to say anything to a woman doing this, or at least avoid calling the police?

@Kupar & @Peewee123

I'm with you on the matter of nudity. Maybe some of it is related to women often appreciating the sight of a well-trained male body much more than that of a male member dangling in plain sight? At least the women I discussed the subject with were not very interested in seeing penises (but very much in sexy torsos). Many guys seem to be more fixated on a woman's private parts, breasts and ass - exactly those parts usually hidden by even the skimpiest of clothing. So the reactions by women to nudity I have observed were often more reserved or negative, whilst men generally tended to like seeing a disrobed woman and remained mostly neutral to naked men.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 6:02 AM, Alpian said:

Hi @Peewee123,

I totally agree with your example. Albeit naughty, this would fall into the first category for me, of men just discretely wipping it out and letting flow without attracting much attention. A lady would be much more obvious in such a case, and I'm sure I would try to sneak a peek (but without any sense of disapproval 😉 ). Many other males would likely do the same, whether they are into peeing or not - it's not that often that you get a look at an exposed lady.

But let's take the situation of an indoor mall. Often, there are seating areas with some (fake or real) potted plants strewn around them. A lady in a short dress sitting on one of the flower pots and emptying her bladder could remain as discreet as a guy, and I believe around here it would create less of an outcry than if a guy did it. I might be wrong though. I'd nevertheless think that outright naughty peeing, like very obviously peeing in the (outside) entrance area of a supermarket, would not be challenged in the same way if it is a woman than if a man were to do it. The latter would almost certainly attract the wrath of the (usually male) security guard, whilst he might want to try not to say anything to a woman doing this, or at least avoid calling the police?

@Kupar & @Peewee123

I'm with you on the matter of nudity. Maybe some of it is related to women often appreciating the sight of a well-trained male body much more than that of a male member dangling in plain sight? At least the women I discussed the subject with were not very interested in seeing penises (but very much in sexy torsos). Many guys seem to be more fixated on a woman's private parts, breasts and ass - exactly those parts usually hidden by even the skimpiest of clothing. So the reactions by women to nudity I have observed were often more reserved or negative, whilst men generally tended to like seeing a disrobed woman and remained mostly neutral to naked men.

Oh no I am very much into dicks.

• 8 months later...
On 5/2/2021 at 4:40 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

All great places and situations - love them.  On the 'without getting into trouble' aspect, I'd just love public pissing to be less taboo - so walking around town for example, being able to pee against a wall or tree, or ladies being able to squat or stand and pee in a gutter just to give two examples would be possible. It's the simple pleasures in life...

I'd like to be able to piss with those ladies in the gutter, and also piss on any wall at any time without getting into trouble.

• Like 1

I would LOVE to be able to pee my pants whenever, wherever I want.  Ideally, with a girlfriend who enjoys that same things.  Movie theater seat, restaurant booth, at a bar, at the mall, in the adult diaper isle at Walmart, on my beach towel at the beach, in the locker room after a swim, at a concert, in a plane...   Actually I really have done two of those, maybe I should put doing all of them on my bucket list. :D 

Edited by Peevert
On 11/9/2021 at 11:20 AM, Peewee123 said:

Similarly, I think a naked woman casually peeing on the beach would be looked at as kind of artsy.   A naked guy doing the same thing would probably be looked upon with disgust.

• Like 1
On 8/25/2021 at 9:26 PM, CON2H4 said:

Closed also due to societal prejudice?

The "Bath Houses," where guys would meet and have sex, were closed to control the epidemic.  Keep in mind that COVID is 1% fatal, at the time, AIDS was 100% fatal.  You raised a good question, I don't know what the rationale was for closing the bars.  Maybe that people were peeing wherever they wanted.  Back then pee was likely considered an AIDS risk.  

And now that there are, I think, 3 very expensive drugs for treating AIDS, you KNOW the pharmaceutical companies are no longer looking at a vaccine, with BILLIONS of dollars coming in every year for treatments.  

I've always wanted to stand on the top level of a shopping centre, one with a big open space in the middle, and piss over the railing like a tiny waterfall.  The best place to do this would be the Houston Galleria, where you can piss from three floors up onto the ice rink below.  

I think it would be fun to piss on stage squatting down as a “performance art” piece and have dozens of people staring at my peeing pussy. 

I also would love to be up in the air in a hot air balloon and piss in the basket in front of whoever is in the basket with me. Maybe help a guy piss over the edge of the basket. 

Piss in front of other people into a washing machine at a laundry mat.

I would like to go into a mens bathroom and just squat on the floor and piss in front of all the men. 

I would love to piss blatantly in a hotel lobby squatting down on the carpet while staff and tourists look at my hairy peeing pussy.

Pee off the seat while on a Ferris wheel at a carnival. 

Go to a car lot and pee into one of the brand new vehicles.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

Of your list there @pop-a-squat I reckon there's probably only two of those things that would really run the risk of getting you into trouble - the hotel lobby being the main one, and if you got caught at the car lot.  Maybe the laundrymat depending how many people are about.

Other than that all sound like they could be done without too much backlash - and I'm sure you wouldn't be the first to try any of them.   Let us know how you get on!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I think most men would agree with me, we'd continue to piss in the same places we already pee...on a tree or in an alley, or on a wall, but without fear of getting in trouble for doing it. For me, I would like to be able to piss in the gutter or the street, when needed. In the past week, I have pissed on a wall (on a vacant building),  in weeds, and on a dumpster. The last place was out of desperation because my bladder was full and no restrooms were open.

• Agree 2

"Paris in the 19th century was as notorious for its noxious odors as it was for revolutionary riots. The streets overflowed with rubbish and horse dung, and anyone caught short in the open simply relieved themselves where they stood." 

"relieved themselves where they stood." Sounds like fun doesn't  it. Something we should be able to do now.

This is a pic of an old "Pissinoir" urinal station for men in Paris France 1875. Think I'd rather find an old alley to use.

FB_IMG_1660586766907.jpg

Edited by Johnboy777
Add'l comment
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/14/2022 at 4:07 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I think it would be fun to piss on stage squatting down as a “performance art” piece and have dozens of people staring at my peeing pussy. 

I also would love to be up in the air in a hot air balloon and piss in the basket in front of whoever is in the basket with me. Maybe help a guy piss over the edge of the basket. 

Piss in front of other people into a washing machine at a laundry mat.

I would like to go into a mens bathroom and just squat on the floor and piss in front of all the men. 

I would love to piss blatantly in a hotel lobby squatting down on the carpet while staff and tourists look at my peeing pussy.

Pee off the seat while on a Ferris wheel at a carnival. 

Go to a car lot and pee into one of the brand new vehicles.

I'd probably pee in the seat of a used car, but that aside, I love all these ideas.   It would be quite a thrill to walk into the women's bathroom, pull out Mr. Happy, pee all over the floor, not wipe (btw men don't wipe), and just walk out like it was all perfectly normal.   

And I have a feeling we wouldn't be the first people peeing our pants or peeing from the seat of a Ferris Wheel.  There must be a lot of wetting that goes on with carnival rides.  :D   

7 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

This is a pic of an old "Pissinoir" urinal station for men in Paris France 1875. Think I'd rather find an old alley to use.

FB_IMG_1660586766907.jpg

I agree completely, something like this would probably smell pretty bad.  Like a beach restroom.  A couple urinals, a couple stalls, and since there's no electricity, no air conditioning.  I pee my pants for pleasure at the beach, but even if it wasn't for pleasure, I'd still much rather pee my pants than walk into a beach restroom. 

BTW at concerts, I refuse to put up with the smell of a porto-potty.  Old pee and chemicals are a disgusting mix.  I go behind the porto-potties and pee on the back of them. :D  

• Love 1