If you could piss anywhere public without getting in trouble where would it be?

On 7/25/2021 at 5:56 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

I'd love to just go into a cinema with a huge full bladder bursting, and then have a huge coke as well. I'd love to just release my entire bladder sat watching the start adverts and then sit for the whole film slowly leaking whenever my bladder starts to fill a little, constantly keeping myself lovely and pissy down below and slowly soaknig my jeans and shoes in the process! 😄  The longer the film, the better of course!

Been there, done that ... highly recommended and makes even a rubbish film worth seeing. 😎

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 7/31/2021 at 10:55 PM, Simpfan said:

I hope you weren't the priest.

Hahaha wasn't me doing it. And no not a priest either. Could you imagine that though... Either side though lol. The priest or the person giving confession and the person wetting theirself!!! 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Colormerose said:

Hahaha wasn't me doing it. And no not a priest either. Could you imagine that though... Either side though lol. The priest or the person giving confession and the person wetting theirself!!! 

Philosophical question ... would you have to confess to the act as you performed it?  That is, do you need to tell the priest "I'm peeing right now"?  Can you come back next week and tell him/her you peed in the confessional last week?

What are the rules on this kind of sin?  😎

1 hour ago, Sexismygod said:

Philosophical question ... would you have to confess to the act as you performed it?  That is, do you need to tell the priest "I'm peeing right now"?  Can you come back next week and tell him/her you peed in the confessional last week?

I guess the first thing to work out is whether it is actually a sin or not… ‘pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth’ - nope, doesn’t sound like it fits any of those to me, although I can relate to the lust bit now I’ve started to think of the idea. 

Of course if you confess, you could be falling into the sin of pride and you may cause the priest to feel envious or lustful. I guess it’s possible you could incur their wrath too. So all in all perhaps just quietly do it without saying a word. 

Gets my blessing anyway. 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So all in all perhaps just quietly do it without saying a word. 

That is my standard approach so I'll do it this way next time I encounter this specific situation ... which will be never, but who knows.  Maybe I'll create the situation just so I can have a quite wee while I talk to the priest.  Then I'll leg it before the next person sits on the now wet cushion.  🤣

6 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

Haha hmmm I'm not Catholic so idk what the rules would be for this. Forgive me father for I have sinned... Or I am sinning... I'm wetting myself right now. Lol 

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 12:30 AM, malepeeing said:

Just pull to one side and piss under the table, I’d love to be able to do this, but don’t have friends that would share this experience with me

This is my dream to meet friends like this

• Agree 1
On 7/21/2021 at 2:27 PM, Colormerose said:

Keep wetting every time you were full.

That does sound nice.  I've read about gay bars in San Fransisco in the 70s that allowed peeing anywhere you wanted, but those all got closed due to AIDS in the early 80s.  Would love to see bars like that make a comeback, now that AIDS is treatable.  I'd happily go to a gay bar to be able to do that.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Peevert said:

That does sound nice.  I've read about gay bars in San Fransisco in the 70s that allowed peeing anywhere you wanted, but those all got closed due to AIDS in the early 80s.  Would love to see bars like that make a comeback, now that AIDS is treatable.  I'd happily go to a gay bar to be able to do that.

Closed also due to societal prejudice?

Like "Oh no! The gays are doing perverted sex act *ignores the fact that straight people do it and pretends like it's any of their business*"

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I know this could never actually happen, so it is restricted purely to the realm of fantasy, but I'd love to go to museum or gallery and piss all over the art and artifacts. Even better if a woman was with me and joined in.

• Hot 1
15 hours ago, nopjans said:

I know this could never actually happen, so it is restricted purely to the realm of fantasy, but I'd love to go to museum or gallery and piss all over the art and artifacts. Even better if a woman was with me and joined in.

As a lover of art and someone who regards himself as socially responsible, that would be a big no no for me. 

12 hours ago, CON2H4 said:

By the way @Peevert Where did you read about said bars? I'd be interested in learning more.

This was a LONG time ago, I don't remember.  Maybe you could google it.  I also read that pooping was allowed in some bars, as long as you cleaned it up (for example, poop on a newspaper and then throw it out).  But the peeing in gay bars in San Francisco seemed like it was very common.  

Pee S: Not related, but interesting.  Public urinal on a gay beach in San Francisco: https://sfist.com/2016/01/31/sfs_first_open-air_urinal_makes_nat/  

Edited by Peevert
PS
  • Love 1
On 8/25/2021 at 12:33 AM, Peevert said:

2 hours ago, Peevert said:

This was a LONG time ago, I don't remember.  Maybe you could google it.  I also read that pooping was allowed in some bars, as long as you cleaned it up (for example, poop on a newspaper and then throw it out).  But the peeing in gay bars in San Francisco seemed like it was very common.  

Pee S: Not related, but interesting.  Public urinal on a gay beach in San Francisco: https://sfist.com/2016/01/31/sfs_first_open-air_urinal_makes_nat/  

Wow, I wish there were still gay bars like that.  They sounded fun.

Also wish I had outdoor urinals in my area.

^^^^ No reason at all a straight guy should avoid a gay bar - perhaps the best atmosphere you’ll ever find, and if you’re a good looking guy you may just be able to be eye candy for someone else’s fantasy. Sort of repaying the favour for any time you’ve sneakily eyed up a girl in a bar. 😉

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Peevert said:

I tried looking it up and found nothing.