If you could piss anywhere public without getting in trouble where would it be?

On 7/21/2021 at 2:27 PM, Colormerose said:

Keep wetting every time you were full.

That does sound nice.  I've read about gay bars in San Fransisco in the 70s that allowed peeing anywhere you wanted, but those all got closed due to AIDS in the early 80s.  Would love to see bars like that make a comeback, now that AIDS is treatable.  I'd happily go to a gay bar to be able to do that.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Peevert said:

That does sound nice.  I've read about gay bars in San Fransisco in the 70s that allowed peeing anywhere you wanted, but those all got closed due to AIDS in the early 80s.  Would love to see bars like that make a comeback, now that AIDS is treatable.  I'd happily go to a gay bar to be able to do that.

Closed also due to societal prejudice?

Like "Oh no! The gays are doing perverted sex act *ignores the fact that straight people do it and pretends like it's any of their business*"

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I know this could never actually happen, so it is restricted purely to the realm of fantasy, but I'd love to go to museum or gallery and piss all over the art and artifacts. Even better if a woman was with me and joined in.

• Hot 1
15 hours ago, nopjans said:

I know this could never actually happen, so it is restricted purely to the realm of fantasy, but I'd love to go to museum or gallery and piss all over the art and artifacts. Even better if a woman was with me and joined in.

As a lover of art and someone who regards himself as socially responsible, that would be a big no no for me. 

12 hours ago, CON2H4 said:

By the way @Peevert Where did you read about said bars? I'd be interested in learning more.

This was a LONG time ago, I don't remember.  Maybe you could google it.  I also read that pooping was allowed in some bars, as long as you cleaned it up (for example, poop on a newspaper and then throw it out).  But the peeing in gay bars in San Francisco seemed like it was very common.  

Pee S: Not related, but interesting.  Public urinal on a gay beach in San Francisco: https://sfist.com/2016/01/31/sfs_first_open-air_urinal_makes_nat/  

Edited by Peevert
PS
  • Love 1
On 8/25/2021 at 12:33 AM, Peevert said:

2 hours ago, Peevert said:

This was a LONG time ago, I don't remember.  Maybe you could google it.  I also read that pooping was allowed in some bars, as long as you cleaned it up (for example, poop on a newspaper and then throw it out).  But the peeing in gay bars in San Francisco seemed like it was very common.  

Pee S: Not related, but interesting.  Public urinal on a gay beach in San Francisco: https://sfist.com/2016/01/31/sfs_first_open-air_urinal_makes_nat/  

Wow, I wish there were still gay bars like that.  They sounded fun.

Also wish I had outdoor urinals in my area.

^^^^ No reason at all a straight guy should avoid a gay bar - perhaps the best atmosphere you’ll ever find, and if you’re a good looking guy you may just be able to be eye candy for someone else’s fantasy. Sort of repaying the favour for any time you’ve sneakily eyed up a girl in a bar. 😉

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Peevert said:

I tried looking it up and found nothing.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 8/26/2021 at 6:08 AM, CON2H4 said:

By the way @Peevert Where did you read about said bars? I'd be interested in learning more.

There's a private "Hellfire" club in Berlin where you can do this.

Haven't been there, but know a guy who has.

Guest UnabashedUser

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/berghain-the-secretive-sex-fueled-world-of-technos-coolest-club-111396/

"Ostgut was in many ways the quintessential gritty, hedonistic Berlin club. Daniel Wang, a Berlin DJ who has played at Berghain, remembers that the first time he went to a Snax party at Ostgut, he had to climb off the side of a bridge and down a ladder to make it into the boundary-pushing club. “There was a piss room with huge funnels connected to tubes so the liquid wouldn’t drip onto the dance floor, and people could duck their heads under the funnel waiting to be pissed on,” he remembers.

I was in the perfect place recently - a city centre hotel with a rooftop terrace...   Basically the roof had two levels of space, both finished with soft green artificial grass.

The upper level was smaller, same grass finish but had separate small areas on different levels that you had to go up and down steps to get to.  Around the edge was a shoulder height wall and in some places a glass wall, but not overlooked by any other buildings. And pretty sure no security cameras either.

Best thing - I was there with hotel management's agreement and knew I was the only person on that roof.  I could have stood and peed on the 'grass' or against one of the walls.  I could have sat on one of the picnic benches and leaked through the slats.  With a bit of pressure I could possibly have arced a jet of pee upwards, over the parapet ten floors up (or maybe a younger man or lady could).

Worst thing - I'd been rushing about working all day, hadn't drunk enough and was focussed in work mode. Whilst I was up there the need to empty my bladder or the thought of a naughty piss didn't really cross my mind....  What a wasted opportunity.

• Hug 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

All I know is that if I were female, it would be sooooo much easier to naughty pee discreetly in public.  No panties and a skirt, and a girl can pretty much do it anywhere with just a little imagination.  So  if I were a girl, I’d love to pee while shopping at a Macy’s or such, drop a dress on the floor and empty out while standing over it in a skirt and no undies and pretending to look at clothes on the rack.  How easy would that be?!

For me, having to pull my dick out kind of makes it hard to be discreet.  So maybe I would like to come back from a hotel pool with my still wet swim trunks and just let go somewhere in a hallway and soak the carpet when nobody is around.  Never tried but sounds fun and relatively discreet. 

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/2/2021 at 8:37 AM, Peevert said:

lol - When was that acceptable? Did I miss something? 

Up to the early 19th century,  chamber pots were kept in dining rooms and drawing rooms for the use of family and guests.  Usually,  but not always, behind a screen.

http://numberonelondon.net/2018/02/the-name-of-the-room-where-precisely-is-the-necessary/

The custom didn't begin to change until the Victorian era turned prudery into a national institution.

• Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I have done what you mention about peeing in wet swim shorts on the way back to a hotel room.  I was staying in a leisure hotel in Florida which had several pools.   I had been swimming in an outdoor pool before breakfast.  There were changing rooms by the pool, but it was not unusual to see people heading to the pool or back to their rooms in swimwear.  I went down there in my swim shorts with just my room card and a towel draped over my shoulders.  When I had finished swimming I went straight back to my room in wet swim shorts and again the towel draped around my shoulders.  I really need to pee and I had deliberately avoided peeing in the pool as I wanted to try something.

As soon as I was inside the hotel and walking down the corridor I stopped for a short time and started to pee.  It ran through my shorts and down my legs, making a wet patch on the carpet.   I stemmed the flow and headed for the lifts.  As I walked there, I passed several other people who were totally oblivious to the fact that my wet shorts were anything other than pool water.  I got in the lift where I repeated the process, leaving another wet spot in the lift on the carpet.  When I got out of the lift there was a couple (mans and woman) waiting to get in.   I don’t know whether they spotted the wet patch and if they did, whether they realised it was pee, but they didn’t say anything other than “Good morning”.  I walked down the corridor to my room and I stopped in a small alcove and emptied the rest of my bladder.  Leaving a third puddle.

Of course, each puddle was only a third of a bladder and some continued to run out of my shorts as I walked, so none of the puddles was particularly large and would hopefully dry pretty quickly, but it was great to do.  

Sounds wonderful!