If you could piss anywhere public without getting in trouble where would it be?

7 hours ago, petal123 said:

Nobody watches those cctvs unless something happens, and nobody would actually care that someone pissed in a river anyway. You should just go for it 😄

yeah I totally agree, no one's going to care about that.

• Like 2

I have three now adult boys, but back in their preschool days I'd take them to swimming lesson and like many moms, go into the boys locker room to help him change. On one occation a mom asked the coach where the toilets where and she replied for all to here saying, "the restrooms are all the way back at the entrance and down toward the gym, but unless you're really squeamish about it the boys can just pee here as all the guys do." After a couple of days of warming up to the idea, all the little guys were doing so, I really wish it was that accepted in the ladies locker rooms, guys are so lucky.

• Like 3
On 5/22/2021 at 1:49 AM, Dante_Heart said:

On the floor in class. Colleges are about to go back to normal, so I have this mental image of a college trying to ensure that students are paying attention and absorbing information, so they encourage students to just go on the floor during lecture so they don't miss anything. It would just be so nice to be sitting in class, then hear the sound of urine hitting carpet next to me and look over to see the cute girl/hot guy next to me just going on the ground. And I'd love to be able to just whip my cock out and just piss as I was taking notes. 

This ! I was always the guy who needed to go to th toilet during class. xD But imaging. Dead silence ->  everyone taking a test -> Suddenly you hear the hot girl/guy/teacher just piss on the floor like nothing is happening. We had very hot young teachers and a friend of mine even masturbated during class. So school (talking about adult students) was always a place for many fantasies.

The other one would be my bed/house. I hate cleaning so i would love to have a maid/whatever the male version of a maid is who loves to pee with me but is also happy when cleaning the mess up. I would love the laziness.

This thread reminds me that i want to get mor in shape so that i can wear thin clothing which doesn't show when its wet to pee more publicly. #lifegoals xD

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 9:36 AM, p1ssputz said:

The cinema's a good one, but I think I'd have to go with the doctor's office or the dentist's chair. (The cinema's a nice thought, but It's not such a stretch to pull it off depending on the situation.) While you're stuck waiting in the room for your doctor to come, you could just piss anywhere....or while you're in the dentist chair and they're working on your teeth, you could just whip it out (or pull your pants down) and go.

I love and respect libraries and for this reason I haven't really ever pissed in one....but I would love to. I'd absolutely love to.

Department stores and thrift shops would also be great. One fantasy that I have is pretending to look at clothes in the top row while pissing into the ones on the bottom row. (I was once in a thrift shop in Maryland that was extremely small, and had a layout where something like this would have been possible - it was so small that you were jammed up against the clothes, and I would have loved to be able to stick my crotch into some clothing and let rip nonchalantly.) I hate shopping, but something like this would make it better!

Finally, I'd go with public transportation, such as buses and trains, as well as commercial flights. I've pissed on buses and trains before, but you have to be surreptitious and there's always the risk of getting in trouble with the authorities. If that weren't the case, I'd piss anywhere and everywhere in those things. As for planes - it'd be great to be able to go anywhere without the fear or repercussion. I wouldn't want to be an internet story.

I'd be interested in hearing your cinema stories. Have you already posted them somewhere else in the forum?

Edit: Y'know, I just realized. If I could choose one place to do public pissing without getting in any trouble, and only one choise.....it'd definitely be car dealerships. If there were no consequences....I'd have a lot of fun.

I'd love pissing in stores and in libraries, maybe even my old highschool or the college I'm going to. I'd love to be able to go anywhere

On 5/2/2021 at 1:17 PM, Kupar said:

For sheer convenience, I guess it would be somewhere like a pub beer garden. When you're sitting chatting with friends on a warm summer's afternoon, drinking a pint or three, and you need to pee, how irritating is it to have to leave the pleasant company and conversation to go and pee inside? (And it inevitably leads to you having to get a round in because you're getting up and going inside. Sorry - that makes me sound tight, when I'm not really.) Much better to simply be able to nonchalantly pee where you are, and for it not to be an issue for anyone.

Just pull to one side and piss under the table, I’d love to be able to do this, but don’t have friends that would share this experience with me

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

No reprucussions??? I'd say the bar... For sure. Especially if you've been there awhile, few drinks in. You've already broken the seal.. we all know. You break that seal when you've had more then 3 drinks your getting to to pee every 15 minutes it seems like. It's be so nice if it was accepted to just let it go. Keep wetting every time you were full.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

This is an easy one for me and my kink. I would just let it go in my tight skinny jeans wherever I had the need! I've also fantasized about peeing onto someone's butt in tight jeans at a bar, then they turn and do the same onto my tight jeans!!!

• Like 2
On 5/2/2021 at 10:01 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I have this fantasy of pissing in the elevator of the Eiffel Tower. I wouldn’t even care if someone was on with me, I’d love to pop a squat and make a mess of the floor. 

This is actually one of my biggest pee fantasies to be together with the girl at the Eiffel Tower, where she freely pees wherever she finds the courage. Preferably through her panties or just down her legs. And no one would even notice as there is so many people around and all focused on panoramic view from the tower and not the people around them.

If I could be the girl I would try it without any doubts, but as a man I know that such peeing is much harder to hide.

On 7/24/2021 at 10:42 AM, Likelettingitgo said:

That sounds like it should be a thing already! 

That would be so freaking hot . 

Absolutely!!! I mean why not? Sure would be easier than having to get up every few minutes especially after you break that seal. Idk about you but I know I feel like mine fills up full to bursting every 15 minutes. 

• Love 1

I'd love to just go into a cinema with a huge full bladder bursting, and then have a huge coke as well. I'd love to just release my entire bladder sat watching the start adverts and then sit for the whole film slowly leaking whenever my bladder starts to fill a little, constantly keeping myself lovely and pissy down below and slowly soaknig my jeans and shoes in the process! 😄  The longer the film, the better of course!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 5/10/2021 at 3:22 PM, Alfresco said:

Interesting thread.   I already pee quite a lot outdoors and have a few indoor experiences, so to me, this would be about peeing indoors in places that are not currently considered acceptable, but with the concept of there being guaranteed no repercussions, that would open up a whole new avenue of being able to pee in places without worrying about who saw.   I would echo many of the ones previously mentioned here, but I think my most likely ones would be:

- A furniture store, folding back the cover on a display bed and peeing onto the bed, then just flipping the duvet back over it to cover it.

- A Pub/Restaurant, peeing under the table rather than having to get up to go to the toilets.  (I have got away with this a couple of times in a pub and at a wedding reception, but I'd like to be able to do it without concern for being caught.

- Definitely a cinema and/or theatre.  Both peeing directly into the seat and also onto the floor or seat in front.

- Clothes store changing rooms.

- A tall multi-storey building, peeing down the gap in the centre of the stairwell so that it falls all the way to the bottom.

I also fully support the idea of making it acceptable for anyone to pee anywhere outside where it wouldn't cause anyone inconvenience.   Totally agree with the idea of being able to pee whilst at the table in the pub garden or in any convenient gutter/alleyway etc.  I have done these anyway, but it would be better if it were a relaxed approach and anyone would think of it to be more natural to just pee rather than having to find a toilet.

Some lovely naughty ideas here and I particularly like the furniture store idea.  Certainly in clothes store changing rooms as I've actually done this in days before CCTV.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/21/2021 at 7:20 PM, Colormerose said:

Omg that's so naughty!!! To be wetting while giving confession?!? 

Oh I love this!  A few years back I saw a video of guys peeing in naughty places within a church, including the confession box.  A guy also climbed up into the pulpit and peed there, with his urine falling on to the hymn books below.   

1 hour ago, Maggie_555 said:

Some lovely naughty ideas here and I particularly like the furniture store idea.  Certainly in clothes store changing rooms as I've actually done this in days before CCTV.

Maggie, I fancy the idea of a changing room but never had the courage to do it. Done it in private rooms in many swinger clubs though.

• Like 1

I have wet my pants at the cinema, I think 5 or 6 times.   Next time I do it, I should go to a late movie, and pick a place with leather/plastic seats instead of cushion seats.  So the seat will be dry the next day.  I LOVE the idea of a hot girl sitting in my pee soaked cushion seat. but no way to ensure that'll happen, so late night peeing in leather/plastic seats really are best.  

I love the idea of an outdoor bar.  Actually kind of feasible because they could just hose off the seats and floor at the end of the night.  The only thing to stop that from becoming a reality is that Western society is so hung up about pee.  But I would love to stand or sit at an outdoor bar and just let go in my pants whenever I needed to pee.  This one could actually be doable in the right situation. 

Elevators and changing rooms are an exciting thought, but I worry about things like CCTV.

The floor of a public locker room.  That one might also be doable.

Just walking around in a mall or at the beach, leaving a trail of pee on the ground because I'm peeing my pants. :D

Edited by Peevert
  • Like 1
On 7/25/2021 at 5:56 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

I'd love to just go into a cinema with a huge full bladder bursting, and then have a huge coke as well. I'd love to just release my entire bladder sat watching the start adverts and then sit for the whole film slowly leaking whenever my bladder starts to fill a little, constantly keeping myself lovely and pissy down below and slowly soaknig my jeans and shoes in the process! 😄  The longer the film, the better of course!

Been there, done that ... highly recommended and makes even a rubbish film worth seeing. 😎

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/31/2021 at 10:55 PM, Simpfan said:

I hope you weren't the priest.

Hahaha wasn't me doing it. And no not a priest either. Could you imagine that though... Either side though lol. The priest or the person giving confession and the person wetting theirself!!! 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Colormerose said:

Hahaha wasn't me doing it. And no not a priest either. Could you imagine that though... Either side though lol. The priest or the person giving confession and the person wetting theirself!!! 

Philosophical question ... would you have to confess to the act as you performed it?  That is, do you need to tell the priest "I'm peeing right now"?  Can you come back next week and tell him/her you peed in the confessional last week?

What are the rules on this kind of sin?  😎

1 hour ago, Sexismygod said:

Philosophical question ... would you have to confess to the act as you performed it?  That is, do you need to tell the priest "I'm peeing right now"?  Can you come back next week and tell him/her you peed in the confessional last week?

I guess the first thing to work out is whether it is actually a sin or not… ‘pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth’ - nope, doesn’t sound like it fits any of those to me, although I can relate to the lust bit now I’ve started to think of the idea. 

Of course if you confess, you could be falling into the sin of pride and you may cause the priest to feel envious or lustful. I guess it’s possible you could incur their wrath too. So all in all perhaps just quietly do it without saying a word. 

Gets my blessing anyway. 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So all in all perhaps just quietly do it without saying a word. 

That is my standard approach so I'll do it this way next time I encounter this specific situation ... which will be never, but who knows.  Maybe I'll create the situation just so I can have a quite wee while I talk to the priest.  Then I'll leg it before the next person sits on the now wet cushion.  🤣

6 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

Haha hmmm I'm not Catholic so idk what the rules would be for this. Forgive me father for I have sinned... Or I am sinning... I'm wetting myself right now. Lol 

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 3