If you could piss anywhere public without getting in trouble where would it be?

8 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd like to squat facing the edge of the open observation deck on the Shard and watch my stream splashing off the glass. 

That's a great idea!

8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

-A Pub/Restaurant, peeing under the table rather than having to get up to go to the toilets. 

- Definitely a cinema.

- changing rooms.

- A tall multi-storey building, peeing down the gap in the centre of the stairwell .

This. Although most of the cinema I know has cctv in the screening room now, same with lifts. 

I have peed in a swimming pool changing room, but would love to wet the floor in a clothing changing room. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

This. Although most of the cinema I know has cctv in the screening room now, same with lifts. 

I have peed in a swimming pool changing room, but would love to wet the floor in a clothing changing room. 

Yes, the world of CCTV and the improvement in technology is a mixed blessing to people like us.  On the one hand, it means far more footage for us to enjoy, but on the other hand, so many places where you could have got away with peeing in the past are now monitored and you have a much increased risk of being caught.

There are some videos online showing footage from cinemas taken in the dark with night vision security cameras, so I think cinemas can be risky - also with most tickets being allocated seats these days, you could only really get away with it if you avoid booking online or using credit cards, so you would have to do it as a walk in and pay cash, otherwise the wet seat is linked to your cinema account and/or your credit card account.  Similar thing with hotels, although I've left a few wet patches in hotels and nothing has ever come of it.

Yes, I've enjoyed peeing in swimming pool changing rooms as well, both in the open area of male only changing rooms and in cubicles of mixed gender changing rooms.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PaperGold said:

Oh my gosh absolutely everywhere and anywhere

But uh, I'm social about peeing, so maybe "on someone" would be my answer? Like just lifting my dress and letting loose in the general or even better, on someone sitting down ❤️

That my biggest fantasy is to sit on a bench and a girl to sit on me and feel the warmth on my legs. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

That my biggest fantasy is to sit on a bench and a girl to sit on me and feel the warmth on my legs. 

Have done that in a crowded pub. I was on the seat. She sat sideways on my lap and released enough for me to feel my leg slowly soak without any puddle forming on the floor. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 5/15/2021 at 6:21 PM, harry_jones_1975 said:

Have done that in a crowded pub. I was on the seat. She sat sideways on my lap and released enough for me to feel my leg slowly soak without any puddle forming on the floor. 

That is my absolute favourite.   Just need to find a wet and willing lady!

• Like 1

Just read about a few other members'ideas and..I must admit that THAT would most DEFINITELY be my 'peeing anywhere'-kinda dream !

Sitting down in a public place,surrounded by other people,with a ladyfriend on my lap ( be it a cinema, at a concert or just in a pub-anywhere as far as I'm concerned..) and having h e r let go ...

Wow ! Even when typing this and thinking about it it's hard to keep my mind from crashing !? 🤪

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I love the idea of peeing off a high spot and watching my pee arch down below. The best I have done is off an abandoned railroad  trestle in the woods, a drop of twenty feet or so.

I really want to pee off a cliff or better of a bridge over the river. I live only a few miles from a major river, and have long thought about driving to the bridge over it ,going out on the walkway along side the roadway and pee off it into the river. I want to to this so badly, but with the CCTV cameras all along the bridge,  and the constant traffic , I would surely be caught.

But IF  I didn't have to worry about being arrested I would have done it already. I wounder if I would hear my stream hitting the water below. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 2.05.2021 at 10:01, pop-a-squat said:

Mam fantazję sikania w windzie Wieży Eiffla. Nie przejmowałbym się nawet, gdyby ktoś był ze mną, chciałbym zrobić przysiad i zrobić bałagan na podłodze. 

Innym miejscem, w którym chciałbym się wysikać, jest scena przed publicznością. Chciałbym wkurzyć krawędź na ziemię. 

Myślę, że fajnie byłoby wkurzyć dach budynku. 

Chciałbym też sikać przed ludźmi w domu towarowym. 

Gdzie sikałbyś, gdyby nie było żadnych konsekwencji?

I'd like to pee next to you

On 5/18/2021 at 1:14 AM, beachmom said:

Yeah, he's right, it's not even illegal in many places, even encouraged. New York's Marathon Race Trough and San Francisco's park urinals.Trough.thumb.jpg.b3d37fe17d55653185c4426855a9242b.jpg2846951607_9d9eff6450_o.thumb.jpg.d2fd3e51649b68cee1ea26035086e078.jpgPissoirLeftSideView_med.thumb.jpg.49f07514370570a4e1ff2687f798f5a7.jpg

Makes me want to go to San Francisco.  Wish I had a park near me that had urinals like that.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, puddyls said:

i don’t feel like i have specific place in mind. but, more along the lines of instead of not getting in trouble, just having it be normalized. like, i’d love to just pee whenever i needed to without it being considered offensive, or taboo. lol

I agree!  Everyone pees. Why is it such a big deal?  If some one has to be they shouldn't be punished or shamed for it!  It's not right!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

For me, my number one would be just to pee casually while chatting to friends. If I could just stand up and turn away from the pub table, or face the wall while watching Netflix together, that would be the best. 

Runners up include on public transport and in changing rooms. 

Also, if I can interpret "no repercussions" to mean "no clean up" I'd totally piss around my apartment all the time, from bed, while cooking, while on Zoom calls... I do it sometimes but the clean up is a pain. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 5/21/2021 at 4:54 AM, wettingman said:

I love the idea of peeing off a high spot and watching my pee arch down below. The best I have done is off an abandoned railroad  trestle in the woods, a drop of twenty feet or so.

I really want to pee off a cliff or better of a bridge over the river. I live only a few miles from a major river, and have long thought about driving to the bridge over it ,going out on the walkway along side the roadway and pee off it into the river. I want to to this so badly, but with the CCTV cameras all along the bridge,  and the constant traffic , I would surely be caught.

But IF  I didn't have to worry about being arrested I would have done it already. I wounder if I would hear my stream hitting the water below. 

Nobody watches those cctvs unless something happens, and nobody would actually care that someone pissed in a river anyway. You should just go for it 😄

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 5/20/2021 at 10:54 PM, wettingman said:

Same. 

• Like 1