If you could piss anywhere public without getting in trouble where would it be?

45 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Oh great idea! Usually you have to wait such a long time for the doctor so it would be great to pee right there without having to leave 

Briefly but I can’t remember where lol. The first time I did it I was the only person in the theater showing, and once I realized this I set my plan into action. I filled up on tons of drink (extra large soda no ice and I had my big water bottle with me too) and halfway through the movie I was desperate to go so then I pushed down my pants and underwear and peed. The fabric of the seat held most of it (it was the velvety type fabric) and only a few dribbles ran over onto the floor. I then put my jacket across my lap to cover me in case anyone came in but throughout the rest of the film I let out a spurt whenever I had to go because I kept drinking my water until it was gone. When the film was near the end I put my pants back up and cleaned up the mess on the floor with a few napkins and put them in the empty drink container and threw them away and left the soaked seat. Nobody ever knew

another time is the same theater but I was with a boyfriend who knew about my fetish. It was a packed theater so it was more worrying about getting caught but also not so much because if I left a mess then they wouldn’t know exactly who (compared to when I was the only one in the other event). Halfway through I started  wiggling with the need to go and my boyfriend leaned over to whisper if I was going to wet the seat (lol). That was the encouragement I needed and I pissed through my leggings into the seat. Again a little bit spilled over onto the floor but didn’t clean up that time. It made my boyfriend hard through most of the rest of the film hah

I have a few more movie theater stories but they similar. Once at a different theater I was sitting in the back row alone and I scooted to the front of the seat and peed onto the carpet, another theater I peed into that seat but it was not as absorbent as my usual place and that was an unexpected surprise, another theater I’ve been to had like a dining type seating and I peed under the table there. but my fantasy would be to pick one theater room and over time pee in every single seat. maybe now it’s possible with limited people going to the movies? 

...sorry to detail this thread! I got carried away 

Wow! Fantastic stories. Thanks for derailing the thread 😉

• Love 1
4 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

(Incidentally, I remember one of your responses stating that you were once in a theater alone and you actually didn't go through with it....so it's awesome that you got your chance.)

yeah I did have another time where i had to go sooooo bad but i was worried that i would get caught. then i got over it and figured out how to be more sneaky lol

• Like 1

I would opt for a bus. Specifically coach buses that take long trips. I would love to just slightly stand and piss on the back of the seat in front of me, or use empty seating to soak up the piss. I don't care for the bathrooms on the bus, I just mess it up when we hit a slight bump or brake constantly. If I want to get my piss everywhere, just let me pee on the floor.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

In an alleyway or behind a dumpster. Or even in a park behind a tree/bush.

PLOT TWIST These are possible, with little likelihood of trouble, in many jurisdictions 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Being very much into pissing in naughty places, I have already achieved many of the goals expressed above.  Cinemas are a personal favourite and I've taken advantage in several ways, including peeing sideways onto the seat next to me with a girl sitting 2 seats further down. That said, if I could do it without fear of consequences I would definitely do things differently ... that is, more openly.

• I've peed on escalators at malls but I'd love to just let loose and enjoy the moment
  • I would also love to openly piss on the train ... sneaky pees are fun and exciting but, again, there's nothing like just relaxing and letting it flow
  • I love @pop-a-squat's idea of peeing openly in an elevator ... always such a risky move, it would be nice to just enjoy
  • If I was in a park or at the beach, I'd love to just sit on a bench and send a high arch onto the path as people walked by

My ultimate though would be to just piss on the floor in the middle of a party with people all around me.  I have a related fantasy to be naked when everyone else was dressed normally, which I'd also love to achieve.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/2/2021 at 6:17 AM, Kupar said:

For sheer convenience, I guess it would be somewhere like a pub beer garden. When you're sitting chatting with friends on a warm summer's afternoon, drinking a pint or three, and you need to pee, how irritating is it to have to leave the pleasant company and conversation to go and pee inside? (And it inevitably leads to you having to get a round in because you're getting up and going inside. Sorry - that makes me sound tight, when I'm not really.) Much better to simply be able to nonchalantly pee where you are, and for it not to be an issue for anyone.

This would be ideal for me, as I like having a beer or 3 lol with friend's. Iam also not offended if someone announced they needed to piss and just went right there

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

me and my lady friend, sadly not together any more, we would go for a drink or two in a beer garden and would let go into the grass, she didn't wear knickers and `i would point out of my shorts.

My old lab had consistent sewer issues, forcing everyone in the building to walk at least a quarter of a mile to the next building to relieve themselves every time the water was out. I've moved buildings, but I still return semi-frequently. I fantasize about being desperate enough, along with some of my friends or colleagues, to skip the walk and find a quiet place to piss behind the manicured hedges, decorative walls, trees and building features. And naturally, swapping curious glances at pants lowered or skirts raised, panties around knees, pussies spraying piss into the ground, and penises held directing streams towards the walls of our building or into bushes someone else is urinating behind. 

Alas, security cameras and the sensibilities of scientists in the workplace will always thwart this fantasy of mine!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

I’m like many in this thread, would just like public peeing to be completely normal, just go against a wall or... pop-a-squat 😂 without anyone so much as batting an eye. If we’re talking specifics and not just “public peeing is normal and legal” then I think subway trains are one for sure. At least here in the US they don’t have any kind of bathrooms in the cars themselves and station bathrooms are employees only and coming back from a concert once I almost wet myself before a station police officer let me into the employee restroom. Would’ve be so nice to just stand up and take a leak on the doors or some such 🤤

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Cyan493 said:

I’m like many in this thread, would just like public peeing to be completely normal, just go against a wall or... pop-a-squat 😂 without anyone so much as batting an eye. If we’re talking specifics and not just “public peeing is normal and legal” then I think subway trains are one for sure. At least here in the US they don’t have any kind of bathrooms in the cars themselves and station bathrooms are employees only and coming back from a concert once I almost wet myself before a station police officer let me into the employee restroom. Would’ve be so nice to just stand up and take a leak on the doors or some such 🤤

goddddddd yes

• Like 1
  • Agree 2