Last time someone saw you pee?

Few weeks back I was driving down the road and saw two women squatting behind their yellow Jeep taking a piss on the side of the interstate, in broad daylight! First time I’ve ever seen anyone peeing in public before.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It was quite a while ago now, but I was out with my friend and walking through a park, and since she knows that I wet myself when we stopped walking to look at some plants I just peed full blast and soaked the front of my skirt. It was nice to just do that and know that I did not need to be discreet. My pee ran off the hem of my skirt and ran on to my feet, and quite a lot ran down my legs too.

I asked her. " Do you need to pee too?"

She declined unfortunately...

• Hot 4
Guest UnabashedUser

Yesterday morning. Wife was using the mirror to apply makeup. She gave me an approving look as I whizzed into the toilet.

Last time I know I was seen was a walk long ago with a girlfriend.  She helped me aim so I'm pretty sure she saw everything.

More recently (about 2 years ago), I was enjoying some sneaky pees on the escalators at a shopping mall.  As I came off one and walked away I got a very strange look from a lady who was in a position to have seen what I was doing.  I'll never know if she was watching, but I like to think she saw everything.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, PixieRyder said:

A couple weeks ago - slightly chilly but not cold day my sister and I were having a couple beers and checking out the sort of dilapated barn at the end of their property.  Halfway through my second beer I really needed to pee and doubted I would make it back to the house dry. I explained my predicament and asked if it would be ok if I took a quick pee in the gravelly loose dirt in the corner - she told me that she needed to join me so just like old times we dropped our pants, squatted and had a much needed pee next to each other. I think she was a little shy and started really slow. I really had to GO and started a good gush almost as the air hit my bottom.

Would love to hear more stories of you and your sister! 

Guest jeanswettingfan
On 5/2/2021 at 3:45 AM, pop-a-squat said:

When’s the last time someone saw you piss and who? 

For me it’s my male coworker, and before that my parents. 

Last time and person was with my ex. We had some pee fun together so she saw me pee all the time. But that was 4 years ago 🤷🏽😒

Last time was yesterday.  I was having a shower, my wife came in and sat on the toilet to pee whilst I peed in the shower.  We see each other pee in the toilet almost every day.

Last time anyone else saw me was a couple of weeks ago when I peed against some bins late at night whilst two girls were sat at an outdoor table a bit further along the road.

• Like 3