• 1 month later...

Our adult boys do this all the time. Most of the neighbors who have seen them have the same reaction as yours, but the older woman next door is quite intrigued by them. One afternoon as we were talking along the fence she said to me that she sees my boys peeing off the porch all the time. I wasn't quite sure what to say at that moment and although I rarely if ever apologize for my sons behavior, in this case I began to do so. But as I began to apologize she interrupted me saying, "oh, don't misunderstand me, it's quite alright, I don't mind, it's actually kind of funny to see them do so and they don't seem to care who sees them."  It's our property and if the neighbors don't like it, they don't have to look. Just because others are uncomfortable with something, doesn't mean the rest of us have to conform to their principles.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, beachmom said:

Our adult boys do this all the time. Most of the neighbors who have seen them have the same reaction as yours, but the older woman next door is quite intrigued by them. One afternoon as we were talking along the fence she said to me that she sees my boys peeing off the porch all the time. I wasn't quite sure what to say at that moment and although I rarely if ever apologize for my sons behavior, in this case I began to do so. But as I began to apologize she interrupted me saying, "oh, don't misunderstand me, it's quite alright, I don't mind, it's actually kind of funny to see them do so and they don't seem to care who sees them."  It's our property and if the neighbors don't like it, they don't have to look. Just because others are uncomfortable with something, doesn't mean the rest of us have to conform to their principles.

How old are your boys and the older women?

• Like 1