Have you ever pissed on someone else’s floor?

3 minutes ago, Johanna1134 said:

How did your mother react when you pissed in the kitchen? And was there ever a place at your parents' house where you weren't allowed to piss?

I have pissed on the living room floor in the house of my parents.

She was a little surprised I had chosen to go there of all places. I told her I needed to go and figured it’d be easy to clean up on the wood floor. When I said that she agreed with me and didn’t mind. 

We couldn’t piss on our mattresses, on most furniture and couldn’t piss in my dads sports car lol 

19 minutes ago, Johanna1134 said:

Wasn't she surprised why you didn't use the toilet or the garden?
When your mother had to piss, did she use the kitchen?

I never use the toilet hahaha but she doesn’t mind me peeing in the house, her and my dad do it too, I’m not sure she would’ve picked the kitchen tho. 

She didn’t pee in the kitchen that day but she does piss in the kitchen sink sometimes.

• Hot 1

Many times in my life, especially when I was younger and me and my friend would pee all the time on her bedroom floor. But more recently as an adult too. The last time I can remember is being over at a friends house and I had to go but my friend was taking their time in the bathroom. So I peed on the floor in the living room area where it was tiled. I then cleaned it up with a few dirty towels and put them back in the laundry. He never knew 

• Hot 2
18 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I’ve done this plenty of times, my favorite story was when I pissed on my ex boyfriends parents bedroom floor. They weren’t home and he told me I could go wherever I wanted. I chose their bedroom. He came in the room with me and I asked him where I should go. We moved the side table out of the way and I took my bottoms off and squatted down and made a large puddle on their carpet. When I finished we moved the table back. 

Another favorite is peeing on my parents floors at their house. One time I even pissed on the kitchen floor while my mom was cooking. That’s the attached photo. 

I also try to piss on the floor at parties. Or in closets. 

Another time a guy invited me over just to piss on his bathroom carpet, I went over there desperate to piss and squatted on the carpet and relieved myself in front of him.

Have you ever pissed on someone else’s floor? If not, whose floor would you piss on?

067A4F5D-B7B9-4A28-AC14-2C54B09B89EF.jpeg

I haven't pissed on the floor but I did meet up with a couple, go back to their house and piss on their bed while they watched me. They also joined in on the fun. We hung out naked and took turns pissing on the bed. We even gave each other golden showers at certain points and I really enjoyed it. I would lay on the bed while she pissed in a semi squat position on my dick, very warm.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, hibillymayshear said:

I haven't pissed on the floor but I did meet up with a couple, go back to their house and piss on their bed while they watched me. They also joined in on the fun. We hung out naked and took turns pissing on the bed. We even gave each other golden showers at certain points and I really enjoyed it. I would lay on the bed while she pissed in a semi squat position on my dick, very warm.

before you met up with the couple did you know they were into pee or did it just happen?

2 minutes ago, weequeen said:

before you met up with the couple did you know they were into pee or did it just happen?

we met on a fetish site and pre discussed our fetish before meeting. We eventually met up and went back to their house. We got naked and started pissing together on this bed. I find when doing naughty pissing, watching someone else go makes it easier for me to go. I also like doing the deed in front of someone else and having them watch me. 

• Like 1

I'm sure I've let a few dribbles go in various private homes (e.g. staying over with friends or family) but I've never really peed there.  The chance of discovery is high as is the potential for a damaged relationship.  I've definitely pissed in bathroom sinks and showers but not on the floor in other parts of the house. 

I've always wanted to piss on the floor in the middle of a party but I'd need to discuss and agree first ... and even with the homeowner's permission it's still possible that another guest would freak out.  Maybe someday ... as with all fantasies.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 2:44 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I never use the toilet hahaha but she doesn’t mind me peeing in the house, her and my dad do it too, I’m not sure she would’ve picked the kitchen tho. 

She didn’t pee in the kitchen that day but she does piss in the kitchen sink sometimes.

Your family sounds like a lot of fun. Does your mom ever take pictures as well? I hope that's not inappropriate to ask 🤦🏽‍♂️