Women, What's the furthest distance you have peed horizontally while standing up.

Another thing, girls/women what was the furthest women's/girls standing pee that you have heard of or witnessed.

For better context to a story, or just bragging rights, Picture And videos are encouraged, but I like a good story if you don't have any videos or pictures.

Oh and another thing. Have any women here peed standing up as a kid without a giant mess or getting scolded, i.e. peeing competitions with your brother or experiences in the woods. stories on this topic are a rarity, so if you have any that would be greatly appreciated. 

• Love 1
  • 7 months later...
On 12/4/2021 at 2:35 PM, lengajesytec said:

I remember a lot of camping trips with my parents my aunt my sister and my cousin, convince stores were at least 2 hours away, my sister was one of us lol

Your sister could pee as far as a store two hours away?? 

Wrong thread I'm sure, but that was funny to imagine (LOL)!

• Haha 1
On 12/6/2021 at 1:30 AM, Carb0nBased said:

Your sister could pee as far as a store two hours away?? 

Wrong thread I'm sure, but that was funny to imagine (LOL)!

Im sorry, what i meant is that there were no decent restrooms. My sister could pee standing on the same trees and stuff we did. She was actually second place in distance, we would measure puddle marks on the ground to determine the winner. 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...