Top methods for discreet peeing while in public

Top methods for discreet peeing while in public  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following methods do you use the most often?

• Pee against a wall/trash can in an alley
    • Pee into a bush
    • Pee in a cup/bottle in public
    • Wet your pants
    • Walk 'n pee
    • Pee behind a tree
    • The Makeout Pee Technique as described https://peefans.com/topic/19388-new-discreet-peeing-method/?tab=comments#comment-265894
    • Other (I'm sure I missed stuff)...please explain in comments
    • Parking garage
  2. 2. Which of the following methods is least likely to be noticed by passerby?

• Pee into a bush
    • Wet your pants
    • Walk 'n pee
    • Pee behind a tree
    • The Makeout Pee Technique as described https://peefans.com/topic/19388-new-discreet-peeing-method/?tab=comments#comment-265894
    • Parking garage
  3. 3. Which of the following methods is your favorite to use?

• Pee into a bush
    • Wet your pants
    • Walk 'n pee
    • Pee behind a tree
    • Parking garage

There you go - I've got the ball rolling.

The poll only lets me choose one option against each question, so I've tried to spread my answers to be typical of 'me'.

Generally I don't do too much walking around in a place devoid of toilets, apart from maybe a day out where generally I'd be with my wife and pretty much all of the above would be off limits.  More likely it's that I'm making a car journey and either need to pee or choose to pee near my destination to avoid the need when I get there.

In those cases I can think of lots of examples, driving an hour to a nearby city to photograph a band or meet the venue owners.  In those cases my 'other' option is just to park somewhere discrete - an empty industrial side street, the far corner of a car park etc and have a standing pee with the door half open or maybe standing behind the car with the boot open.  I've used the same technique to pee into a bottle or empty drink cup before now - pretending I was looking in my boot whilst filling a cup.  Other than that the alleyway scenario definitely gets my vote too.

• Like 2

I replied too. Most of my 'public' peeing tends to be in the countryside. It could be along reasonably busy paths where other people might be walking by at any moment (in which case, the 'nip behind the tree so as to be out of sight' method is probably the most discreet) or it could be in more open and emptier places. One could argue that if you can see there is no-one around, it's not really public peeing.  I tend to prefer peeing into a bush - it's possible to do this without drawing attention to the fact that you're peeing, even if there are other people around. One option that's missing is the "sit on a bench or seat, and pee under a table, or while you have your back to any potential viewers" - which is something I've done and is good fun. 

The wet your pants / walk and pee options are definitely fun, but something I do very rarely - in fact, it's been only a very few times, peeing into black running tights. they dry quickly enough that people probably won't notice any wet patch, which is pretty inconspicuous in any case.

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1

My favourite method is wearing a kilt. I’ve got a more casual one I wear to festivals and some outdoor parties, can just sit on the grass or on a low wall and no one has any idea 😂

Women definitely have it easier with skirts!!!

• Like 3

I have answered according to the poll, but I would say that most of the answers there are fairly standard peeing positions and as such are not necessarily that discrete, other than the fact that the aim of peeing in those places would be to find a place where nobody else is there, so nobody sees you.

To me, peeing discretely means peeing when other people are close or certainly within sight of you and they don't detect that you are peeing even though you are doing it in front of them.  One of the key factors is to be in a position that people would not expect you to be peeing.  i.e. if you stand facing a wall/tree/bush, people will guess that you are peeing.  If you are in a "non peeing" position then nobody will take any notice.     Examples that I have used successfully would be:

- Kneel down on grass with legs slightly apart, hold a bag in front of you balanced on your knees, look in the bag whilst discreetly peeing out of the leg of your shorts or even out of the fly of trousers.   The pee will soak into the grass and nobody will bat an eyelid.   I have done this with people just a few metres away.    It also works well on a beach.

- Sit on a bench and cover your knees with a jacket or something.  You can pee off the front of the bench and as long as nobody is looking straight at you, they won't detect it.   I have done this in parks and at viewpoints.

- Wear a long coat to hide yourself and pee whilst standing anywhere on an absorbent surface.   If you are not facing a wall or such like, you can get away with it as long as nobody is looking directly at you.

- Wear black trousers and sit on an absorbent surface.  I have peed on a train like this with somebody sat right next to me.   If you have a long coat or jacket, you can put that on when you get up and it hides everything.  If you don't have a jacket then as long as your trousers are black then you'll probably get away with it anyway.

- The obvious, pee through a swimsuit or in a wetsuit whilst either in the water or sat on a beach.

These are all options and there are many more, but for myself, I generally pee outside without worrying too much whether anyone sees - as long as it looks like I've made some attempt at reasonable cover.  

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I live in Germany where peeing in to bushes / trees is pretty normal (as long as you don't bother others and are not to daring) so i feel like my answers were a bit boring xD. 
This summer i had great fun with swimming shorts which basically don't change their look when getting wet. So no, girls don't have that much of an advantage with their skirts 😛. (After reading @walanuks post i might buy a kilt tho xD).
I also snuck in to park houses and hid between the cars while peeing, sneaking around naked. Felt a bit like playing metal gear ^^. 

Im currently brainstorming for autumn/winter. Swimming wear won't do me much good in the cold so i need to explore new things. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...