New discreet peeing method

Sounds a lot of fun... especially if your GF is as into it as you.  Obviously she's not objecting to you peeing right next to her.

Perhaps if the technique proves successful she'd like to lend a hand?  In the example photo her left hand would be perfectly placed to help undo your fly and direct the flow.

Now on the subject of your GF - if she needs to go, or wants to share the fun, have you figured a solution for her?  Perhaps if there was a waist high wall rather than a bush you could use the same technique with the wall shielding you whilst peeing against it and then if she had a loose skirt she could sit on top of the wall?

• Like 3

@gldenwetgooseShe's not as into as I am, but she definitely plays along. I suspect she gets at least some enjoyment out of it! I'm super lucky!

Yes, she actually did lend a hand one of the times!

Please help me brainstorm! I like the sitting on a wall in a skirt strategy in general for sure! Any other ideas?

Hi Chris

I think that you need to work up to getting her used to wearing wet clothing. When she gets used to being wet with pee she will find that peeing down her legs is rather fun, and you will not have to form a triangle as you can pee down her legs too!

Get her to wear open heels and fishnet stockings under a short skirt and you will no longer need to find a bush!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Hi Chris

I think that you need to work up to getting her used to wearing wet clothing. When she gets used to being wet with pee she will find that peeing down her legs is rather fun, and you will not have to form a triangle as you can pee down her legs too!

Get her to wear open heels and fishnet stockings under a short skirt and you will no longer need to find a bush!

Hi Paulypeeps,

Could you explain how he could discreetly pee down her legs without getting seen? I'm not sure I'm getting it, and I think it'd be real fun to read 😁

well Michaelp, the way I do it is to wear fishnet stockings and open heels, and then with my legs tight together just let my pee run down my legs. The fishnet stockings make like a wick and if I pee gently my pee flows down my legs and is completely invisible to anyone who might see. As long as I am standing on carpet or grass there is not even a puddle to see. Fishnet stockings can be soaking wet and not show any wetness at all, open shoes mean that all my pee runs out of my shoes and I don't have to squish around in them after I have done a wee.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1