Your longest pee?

Since im into peeing - I really like girls who have to pee very desperate.Ā Its interesting;Ā sometimes you can be superĀ desperateĀ but just pee for a couple of seconds;)Ā But nothing over a long bursting peešŸ¤©Ā Im wonderingĀ what was your longest pee ever?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/18/2022 at 7:38 PM, Wolfpee said:

My best one is 3 mins. I loved to know if any ladyā€™s can pee that long too.Ā 

3 mins is a long time. I have had a couple of lees that were so long I thought theyā€™d never end and actually got bored of peeing but didnā€™t time as they were random and unexpected. Didnā€™t feel that full but went to the toilet and it just kept coming. However I did time a really full hold recently to the point I was in pain and couldnā€™t stand up and I think I peed 1.4litres in about 43 seconds (the actual time and amount will be on here somewhere but it definitely wasnā€™t over a minute)

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

3 mins is a long time. I have had a couple of lees that were so long I thought theyā€™d never end and actually got bored of peeing but didnā€™t time as they were random and unexpected. Didnā€™t feel that full but went to the toilet and it just kept coming. However I did time a really full hold recently to the point I was in pain and couldnā€™t stand up and I think I peed 1.4litres in about 43 seconds (the actual time and amount will be on here somewhere but it definitely wasnā€™t over a minute)

That a lot. Yeah sometimes I feel like wow this longer then I thought and just stand there a bit longer and hopes no one pops up lol. Ā But it feel good though.Ā unsure what my volume would be though.Ā 

Time always depends on volume x flowrate, so... anyone could stretch it to a 10min pee if one lets it just dribble or has a very weak pee stream. But also, especially some girls with strong bladder muscles can push their stream up to around 100 ml/s if they push really hard, so a 1 Litre pee could be out in as fast as 10 seconds, but could also take as long as multiple minutes if it's just a slow 5 ml/s dribble. Most are in the 15 to 70 ml/s range though, depending on the urge and how strong one pushes (averages 20 to 50 ml/s). That being said, it's still a fun thing to observe :)

As my flowrate increased from below 25 ml/s to above 40 ml/s, I often have a 800ml pee out in 20 seconds, but there were a few occasions where I had a really slow stream when the bladder was stretched and not used to the amount of 1.3 to 1.5 L and then it was up to 85 seconds. My ex gf could pee just as long but normally peed 30 to 40 seconds with 1L+, but could also pee 1.8 Liters in 25 seconds if she really pushed.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/18/2022 at 8:06 PM, James_erased said:

Iā€™ve never actively timed myself with a stopwatch or anything, but based on videos I have made of me pissing, itā€™s usually one minute of continuous stream if I really need to go.Ā 

Would love to see that!Ā 

1 hour ago, CarioDaFur said:

3 minutes is my best. Happened a long time ago I was rushing home after a concert and had to go so bad it wouldn't stop hehe

3 minutes is a super long pee. That is impress bladder you have. Must of felt great letting that go.

4 minutes ago, pee01 said:

3 minutes is a super long pee. That is impress bladder you have. Must of felt great letting that go.

Oh yeah felt incredible hehe. Lost the original video sadly. I had it up on here a long time ago. If I can pull it off again and get it on video I'll be happy lol.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, CarioDaFur said:

Oh yeah felt incredible hehe. Lost the original video sadly. I had it up on here a long time ago. If I can pull it off again and get it on video I'll be happy lol.

I bet it was incredible letting that go. I would love to see the video. I went 2.43. minutes long. I have video of it.

1 minute ago, pee01 said:

I bet it was incredible letting that go. I would love to see the video. I went 2.43. minutes long. I have video of it.

I'll hopefully get it recorded if I can manage another 3 minute one. The old video I took wasn't good quality. And I think you showed your 2.43 one to me before.

• Like 1
Just now, CarioDaFur said:

I'll hopefully get it recorded if I can manage another 3 minute one. The old video I took wasn't good quality. And I think you showed your 2.43 one to me before.

I would love record it again. I can show video you want to.