Naomi - A day in the Life of a Wetting Model

• 1 month later...

Great story. Whatever the job description of Dees Job is, you need this job. I want someone to make this obstacle course video xD. 
One bit of critique: I found the beer garden scenes a bit boring. I wish something would happen there like in the beginning where Andreea was worried that her car seats would get wet. (But im not the biggest desperation fan so im not sure if others love what i find boring.) 

6 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Great story. Whatever the job description of Dees Job is, you need this job. I want someone to make this obstacle course video xD. 
One bit of critique: I found the beer garden scenes a bit boring. I wish something would happen there like in the beginning where Andreea was worried that her car seats would get wet. (But im not the biggest desperation fan so im not sure if others love what i find boring.) 

Hello! Cheers for the feedback. This story is loosely based on a day in the life of Naomi who actually is an actress for LoveWetting. One of the scenes LoveWetting do is actually a obstacle course where they have to jump from tyre to tyre, often loosing control as they take the big steps. 😄

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Nicely written! It is tough to sustain a first-person narration for that length of story, especially without the use of dialogue, but you carried it off.

Thanks 😄 It's a shame there aren't more words for pussy and pissy. I feel those were over used! Well, if that's possible in a pissy pussy story haha.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Thanks 😄 It's a shame there aren't more words for pussy and pissy. I feel those were over used! Well, if that's possible in a pissy pussy story haha.

Don't tell anyone, but that's one reason I try and keep my stories short!

• Haha 1