My personal pee experiences....

On 5/11/2021 at 5:09 PM, WetDreamer said:

Fantastic pictures.

Thank youfor sharing your wonderful experiences.

Truly a great lady!!

Thank you very much...she was indeed a great lady who shared so many naughty and erotic times with me. I often daydream and masturbate when dreaming of our encounters together and with others.

10 hours ago, bcreed1983 said:

Stunning my friend! What else can I say! I used to love to take road trips with my ex wife and she peed many times on the side of the road, sadly I didn’t take any pictures of it

She was definitely stunning, fun, naughty and more. Have tons more photos with her, but they are off-topic for this board, so I’ll have to find a new venue for the rest 😁

1 hour ago, pee01 said:

Nice view of her peeing and I love close seeing pee come out of her. Hot pussy peeing outside. Thanks for sharing. 

My pleasure! My only regret is that I don’t have any more of Robin 😢 But I think I have one more set from Sally and an upcoming newcomer...Lily! Stay tuned!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, pee01 said:

Nice pee pictures here. I love stream close up coming out of you. Thanks for sharing. 

My pleasure. Posting these photos of my former paramours always brings back warm, erotic memories.

Here's another former girlfriend, a teacher who was very sexually adventurous. In fact, almost all teachers that I ever dated were amongst the most sexually adventurous and wild gals compared to all others I dated. I always found this interesting and I'm curious if my colleagues on this board have experienced the same. Anyone care to chime in? Anyways, Debbie was great and happily indulged in pee play with me. She was always game for trying something new and different. We had sex in many unconventional places like a department store changing room, park bench in front of a hotel (mostly oral sex as we couldn't completely disrobe), county park and many other different places. She had a very high libido and reached orgasm very easily. One time we were in DC very close to Memorial Bridge sitting on the curbside and I fingered her clit until she climaxed...very hot! She was also a prodigious squirter too but the mood had to be set right: lots of romance, foreplay and clitoral/vaginal stimulation. But when she hit her peak, she let out a gusher! We backed off a little on that as she was getting tired washing her bedspread and sheets afterward. But she was always tasty, wet and delicious. I'll always cherish the memories of our rendezvous. So here's some of the pee pics I took of her...

Wet_Day_with_Debra 028.jpg

Wet_Day_with_Debra 030.jpg

Wet_Day_with_Debra 036.jpg

• Hot 4
Guest UnabashedUser

Enjoying all of your pics amigo and the cumshots too. Would love to see more of all of them.

Re: teachers yes have that same opinion, and nurses/nursing students.

They take great pride in pleasing a man and demonstrating hands-on abilility.

One of the fondest memories I have is a GF who brought her bi friend into our bed for a weekend. They together taught me the joys of a prostate massage while simultaneously sucking me off, also the wonder of enjoying a blast of female pee while receiving oral.

s

Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/24/2021 at 1:51 PM, tjdigit said:

However, if enough folks ask, I'll gladly post of her watching me cum (she liked that a lot too).

Yes please.