My personal pee experiences....

30 minutes ago, tjdigit said:

Just a few more shower pics with Robin...this time with a front view. Making me thirsty just looking at them 😃

Robin_fun2 001.jpg

Robin_fun2 002.jpg

Robin_fun2 003.jpg

Robin_fun2 004.jpg

Outstanding my friend! Thanks so much for sharing these photos with us.

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
7 minutes ago, WetDreamer said:

Wonderful pictures.

Thank @tjdigit   you for sharing them along with your great experiences.

Thank you for your kind comments....very much appreciated! I'm glad I can put some smiles on the folks in this site. I'll keep contributing until I run out of photos! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, bcreed1983 said:

Pretty much what everyone else said, great pictures and I don’t think I would ever get tired of looking at these pictures!

Thank you kindly. I have some more that I'll try to post later this afternoon. Make sure you have an umbrella ready! 😁

Guest UnabashedUser

Alway enjoyed a productive wank watching a women pee for me erotically. Sally sure looks like she knew what she was doing.

Most women I think enjoy watching a guy get off in front of them while they do sexy things to encourage it. Some even call out their encouragement vocally which is also a big turnon  for me.

Girls -- any stories to add?

On 5/6/2021 at 5:51 PM, bcreed1983 said:

Beautiful and she looks really sexy with a bush too 

She was great, always aimed to please and a delight to have fun with. She also hung out with a bunch of wild, crazy girls that often made for mischievous times. Reflecting back on our years together always puts a smile on my face (and a tentpole in my pants). 

• Like 1
On 5/11/2021 at 4:54 PM, Kupar said:

More wonderful photos @tjdigit - thanks!

Thank you kindly! These photos bring back such warm, wet and erotic memories for me and I love sharing them. Compliments like this encourage me. Thanks again!

• Like 1
On 5/11/2021 at 9:55 PM, smteen- said:

You certainly look like you’ve been having a great time! 😍

Oh, indeed...Robin and I always had great times! My only regret is that I didn't take photos of everything we did! So many naughty wet moments that I could have captured but sadly didn't 😢 But so many delicious memories to savor 😃

On 5/11/2021 at 6:35 PM, Theo said:

Those pics contain my top most favorite things- gorgeous female bottom, gorgeous pussy, and of course her pee. Trifecta!

Great minds think alike! Your trifecta is the same as mine! 😈 I think I have one more batch of Robin photos I can post....then on to Lily!

• Like 2
On 5/11/2021 at 6:15 PM, bcreed1983 said:

Agree with Kupar, great pictures and thanks again for sharing. She has a very nice ass as well! 

Thank you kindly. Robin had a great ass, great mouth, great pussy, great pee...I hit the lotto with her. I have tons of other photos of her but unfortunately not all pee photos and off-topic for this board.

• Like 1
On 5/11/2021 at 6:04 PM, pee01 said:

Very hot pictures and I love view pee coming out of you. Nice stream and thanks for sharing. 

Thank you kindly! Robin has always been very photogenic and it's almost impossible to take a bad photo of her. My pleasure to share 🙂