Hi. New here. Looking for girls who can pee standing up like a man through their zipper/fly.

BigSirj

I've always prefer women who can pee standing up like a man. I hate it when women sit down. So restricting. So I'm looking for photos and videos of women who can aim so well out of their zipper/fly wherever. Toilet, bathtub, sink, outdoors and my Favorite, URINAL. Then shaking their pussy off like they have a dick. Whether it be from this site or another, I'm open to suggestions and picks. 

Edited by BigSirj

Hi and a huge welcome to the community - you’re definitely in the right place to find what you’re looking for. 

What you may find though is that people are more likely to help once they get to know you. Until then enjoy browsing around - there is plenty of material on the site already. The search facility is good and should help (hint - use “quotes” to search for an exact phrase). 

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I know exactly what's going to happen here - indeed, I can already see evidence to it in my notifications. 

I'm putting a pre-emptive stop to it right now.

Thank you.

I'm sorry if I'm being too direct. I'm just a huge fan of girls Peeing like a man, and I have found the true queen of it. But if you want, I'll leave. I'll cause no trouble.

4 hours ago, BigSirj said:

I'm sorry if I'm being too direct. I'm just a huge fan of girls Peeing like a man, and I have found the true queen of it. But if you want, I'll leave. I'll cause no trouble.

Perhaps it's worth explaining....  We are not a site like Onlyfans where members 'perform' for other's entertainment. We are not one of those chat sites where hosts are paid to flirt with members.

We are a community. A group of likeminded individuals with respect for each other.  Some members are teenagers, some are grandparents.  Some are single and others are in stable relationships and marriages.  Some people post to entertain and maybe even flirt with others.  And there are those who choose to post very intimately because they enjoy to post for themselves - and for their partners.  With time, as you get to know people you will begin to understand what makes individual people tick, and everyone is different.

We have very specific site rules to keep everything in harmony for all of our members.  Those include rules against begging for content and rules against sending undesirable messages to other members.   For information the site rules are here.

• Thanks 2
52 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Perhaps it's worth explaining....  We are not a site like Onlyfans where members 'perform' for other's entertainment. We are not one of those chat sites where hosts are paid to flirt with members.

We are a community. A group of likeminded individuals with respect for each other.  Some members are teenagers, some are grandparents.  Some are single and others are in stable relationships and marriages.  Some people post to entertain and maybe even flirt with others.  And there are those who choose to post very intimately because they enjoy to post for themselves - and for their partners.  With time, as you get to know people you will begin to understand what makes individual people tick, and everyone is different.

We have very specific site rules to keep everything in harmony for all of our members.  Those include rules against begging for content and rules against sending undesirable messages to other members.   For information the site rules are here.

Ok. I've never meant any harm on this site. I just wanted to praise Eliminature and her peeing abilities and find more people who share girls peeing standing up like a man thru their fly opening. I just want to be apart of the community. So I do apologize. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So with that being said, I apologize to whom I may have caused any discomfort. I hope Eliminature can forgive me. Can you guys forgive me?

• Like 2