Pissing with friends pt2: Missed opportunities

I had a good friend back in community college, lets call this friend P. We met in a community college club where I met most of the friends I have today. I was told to come to the club by someone who had walked into the club the semester before and had impressed everyone. This man was super into P at the time, and I was told that I should come see her because she was a kind of cute that was to die for. While I didn't quite understand, i figured it was my excuse for going down to the club and making some new friends (at this point in my life I didn't have any). I came into a dark room lit only by fairy lights, staring at the corner with the blanket over it, something I hadn't seen before and definitely wasn't there the last semester. I was introduced to everyone, and out popped this brazen girl, who had to be no more than 5'1", beautiful pixie cut brown hair, skinny body but huge boobs. She spoke to me in a deadpan voice, and did not mince words. I wasn't put off by her attitude, actually I liked it. She told the truth always, and I appreciate people who don't beat around the bush.

We became good friends with time, although there were moments where I questioned if something more was at play between us. I usually chalked it up to her just being weird, but I digress. We decided we should hang out before I leave, having remarked on missing out on what could have been a beautiful friendship. I drove myself over to her place with my dads car, as I didn't have one yet. It was around mid-day and before starting work on our cosplays for an upcoming convention we wanted to attend as a group, we decided to swim around in her pool. We got into our bathing suits and fooled around a bit in the pool. She looked so hot when her hair was wet, but I still respect our friendship. We had a nice chat, and she states that she needs to piss. I suggest that she could do it behind the shed, in the pool or behind the pool. P pondered the three suggestions, with me nervously wondering if I had been found out. She states that she wouldn't want to be seen by any of her neighbors, as her neighbors knew her parents and would have no problem reporting what they saw. She then walked inside, much to my disappointment, but it was worth a shot. We continued to hang out that day, smoking weed, getting food. She was going to request if I wanted to stay the night and watch movies, but she realized I had my dad's car and not my own, so I had to decline, regretfully.

There was another time we hung out in a town square not too far from the city center. She, myself and my best friend, lets call him J, were all out touring the town. It became late, so we decided to go for Mexican food a little ways away from where we parked before we left. As we got in, I go to the bathroom for a quick pee, and come out to P asking, "did everything come out okay?" I wanted to respond with something clever like "Go in and see for yourself", but my pee kink brain got slightly turned on by her delivery and I couldn't say anything of value other than "..maybe..weirdo..". We sat, enjoyed our meal, and went on our way. A third of the way back to the car, she walks up, putting a hand in my back pocket, loosely cupping my bottom as we have a rather awkward conversation skirting around the fact that she had went to second base with no warning. I accepted it, liked it more than I should have. As we get back to the car, P exclaims that she has to piss really bad. J and A make a suggestion to piss off to the side of the car, and she had opened the door, motioning her hands toward her jean button. I sat there, quietly trying to get a good view. She then decides not to do it, as there was a festival being set up and didn't want to be caught by any carnival people. Shame, another wasted opportunity. I guess my fantasies will have to do.

The final time we had hung out, we had set up a blanket in the sun and smoked a bowl of her weed while listening to her music. She states that she has to pee, and I once again mentioned the shed. She flashes this naughty smile, giggling and says, "well..I can!", whilst looking around to see if her neighbors are around. She never did though, unfortunately. My pee-related fantasies of her live on in my mind.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, TheGrandChamp said:

Bruh she had to know I feel bad for you with my whole heart right now😔

I mean maybe she had a small pee kinks, and if that was the case, I wish she told me in confidence. It'd be nice to share with someone who isn't serious about you.

• 3 months later...