Worst nightmare?

pguy2981

Mine has become having tea in my dead grandmother's victorian era style household with Queen Elizabeth the II and Princess Mary. I did everything wrong, and at one point she walked up to me and aided me with something and I said "Sorry I'm screwing up so much, back home I..Im not--" then she interrupts, looks at me with such a haunting face that you could see all of her history, and says "This isn't your, home anymore".

I woke up in my own sweat after finishing tea. That was coupled with my dad being omni-man for a day, if anyone here knows the show Invincible and is aware of the things omni-man does, then it's rightfully nightmarish to have him as a dad. Still, tea with the queen scares me a bit more, especially as an American with no knowledge of that high society etiquette stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

The worst ever nightmare I ever had was way back when I was a young kid. I was ill and feverish which probably didn't help. I dreamt that there was a massive spider....I mean several feet in diameter - under my bed. I woke up screaming, imagining that it was still there. My parents came in and turned the light on and convinced me too look under the bed to prove that it was not there.

On 5/13/2021 at 10:02 PM, steve25805 said:

The worst ever nightmare I ever had was way back when I was a young kid. I was ill and feverish which probably didn't help. I dreamt that there was a massive spider....I mean several feet in diameter - under my bed. I woke up screaming, imagining that it was still there. My parents came in and turned the light on and convinced me too look under the bed to prove that it was not there.

Oh God @steve25805. Why did I read that now? At nearly 11:30pm when I'm about to go to sleep! What an idiot I am.

• Haha 2